{Epilogue}

C • H • A • N • G • B • I • N

He hadn't really seen Minho smile that way before. It made his whole face light up and sparkles appear in his eyes. Guess this Jisung was someone special.

Felix couldn't stop staring at Changbin, which made him feel all kind off weird things. Yet they had been dating for five years. God he had missed Felix so much.

Changbin was unable to understand how painful it had been for Felix those three years. It felt like a minute for Changbin. All off a sudden a car hit him and then the next moment he woke up in a hospital.

But now is what matters, isn't it? Changbin thought glancing up at Felix. A smile was playing on his lips and Changbin returned the smile happily.

"Minho can you stop kissing my neck?" Jisung suddenly mumbled and his boyfriend smirked.

"At least now." Was the answer he got from Minho. "I'll just continue it later."

Jisung rolled his eyes and Changbin couldn't help but notice Minhos hand on Jisungs ass. They really were something special. Changbin chuckled and pointed it out for Felix. He smiled and pulled Changbin closer.

J • I • S • U • N • G

He still couldn't believe that all this had happened. Every time he looked at Minho he thought of the first time he saw him. Minho had had bruises on his hands and a dizzy smile plastered to his lips.

Jisung knew at once that Minho was drugged. But in the state off his he couldn't really understand why that could be a problem later on. So he did what any not-so-sober person would do. Flirt.

But oh dear it was really worth it. There he was sitting in Minhos lap listening to Felix and Minhos conversation. Jisung must've had heart eyes at that moment when he looked at Minho.

Jisung finally felt like he could relax for real. No more drugs or guns. No more fucking around believing he hated Minho. No more jails or hospitals. Finally peace.

Changbin caught Jisungs eyes from across the table and Jisung smiled at him. He smiled back and somehow they silently promised each other they would become friends.

*罒▽罒*

Hellu
Im sorry this took forever and it's shit
Well what can I say
Except you're welcome

I hope you enjoyed reading this book and that you liked it

I'll probably publish another book sometime this year, but you never know when

Thank you for taking your time reading this <3