{12}

M • I • N • H • O

Woojin sighed heavily and mumbled silent curses under his breath. He look like he could kill someone.

"Damn it, I knew that boy would get in trouble sooner or later." He said.

Minho didn't know what to do now. Jisung was gone and none of them knew where he was. Maybe he was buried somewhere at a creepy graveyard.

Minho felt chills go down his spine at that thought. He can't imagine Jisung dead, the boy must be alive. He has to be.

"Well since I'm stuck in this hell you'll have to find him." Woojin murmured. "Find some newspapers from the week you tried to kill each other."

"You think they wrote in the newspaper if he died?" Minho wondered confused.

"Of course they did, they often write in the newspaper about dead people." Woojin sneered.

"But they wouldn't know Jisung last name. I don't even know his last name!" Minho said pouting.

"Isn't that obviously stupid? He would never tell you his last name." Minho gave Woojin a sad look.

"How do you know about that? Maybe he would..."

"Nah, Jisung told me once he would rather die." Woojin shrugged, crushing Minhos weird dreams.

J • I • S • U • N • G

Well this was a pain in the ass. Unlike something else—

Oh stop it Jisung, you have terrible humor, he thought to himself.

The EKG was beeping annoyingly beside him. He wanted to run away. But last time he tried to stand up he passed out and moving to fast made him dizzy.

Jisung woke up three days ago. He was very confused when the doctors told him he was in Seoul and not in Busan. Apparently his injury was so bad they had to take him to a better hospital.

Jisung was sick of this place even though he'd only been awake for three days. He had asked if he could call Woojin, but no one answered the phone.

But Jisungs mind always went back to Minho. Last time he saw him Minho was crying. Crying because he stabbed Jisung. Why wasn't he here? Did he even survive? Is a bullet in the leg deadly dangerous?

Maybe Minho did die. He did say he'd rather die than kill me. Maybe I'll get out of this hell soon. Then I can go find Woojin and maybe get a real job. Maybe I should get a cat too...

F • E • L • I • X

If Felix could take back everything he said and did he would.

The bedsheets felt cold even though he'd been lying there for hours. Felix' pillow was stained by teardrops and his hands were still shaking.

The memories were still fresh from his dream. Even though he'd been wake for two hours. He wished Minho would come home, so he had someone to hug.

But Minho had been gone for about three days. He hadn't even called Felix but Felix had called him at least fifty times. Maybe his phone died, Felix kept telling himself.

Felix didn't have the energy to move anymore. Mentally and physically. He hadn't eaten since the second day.

Yeah, he knew it was stupid. And Felix did know it was dangerous if he didn't get his ass out of bed to eat something. But he needed the will to live and Felix couldn't find that right now.

Suddenly his phone rang. Felix pressed the button lifting the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He weakly said, not looking who it was.

"Felix! I know where he is! He's in Seoul!" Minho cheered on the other side of the line.

"That's great Minho. Go get your princess." Felix mumbled, a little happier by hearing Minhos voice.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm not going there." Minho said confused.

"Why?"

"Well, maybe because I stabbed him. I'm not going there." Minho said, Felix could almost see him shrugging.

"Will you come home?" Felix wondered.

"Yeah. I'll just tell Woojin first that Jisung is alive!" Minho added sending a kiss over the phone before ending the conversation.

Felix curled up into a little ball hugging his phone tight. A smile creeped on his lips as he closed his weary eyes.

"You haven't eaten in three days! Have you gone mad!?" Minho yelled.

Felix felt stupid. Minhos mom told Felix to take care of Minho. But Felix couldn't even take care of himself. I'm such a failure.

"Ugh, don't ever do that again!" Minho muttered as he cooked some noodles.

"I won't." Felix answered. "You're like a brother to me, did you know that?"

"Well then you're my stupid little brother." Minho grumbled ignoring Felix' question.

Felix smiled and stretched out on the couch. Minho smiled to as he stood in the kitchen pouring up the noodles in two bowls. Sometimes Felix wished for time to stand still.

*罒▽罒*

Hello!
I updated in time :)
Hope you liked this chapter and that your happy that Jisung is alive :)

Thanks for 500 reads :D