Chapter 2

The boy woke up, he saw a apple laying there, as quick as a tiger, he grabbed it and munched on it.

When he was done, he layed on the ground, he wondered where he was. But then, he had an idea, what if he climbed somewhere high, and then look around for help and see what this place was? It was turning dark so he wouldn't be able to do it now, he tried making a fire, which took long enough that he was about to give up, but just before he did, sparks of fire fell on to the sticks which caused a fire, the boy felt happy, like he managed to achieve something, before falling asleep..

He woke up the next day, looking at the burnt fire. He stood up and explored the forest. He stopped when he saw a backpack on the floor, he looked at it, then looked around. "How did this backpack get here? Are there other people?" He questioned, he then picked it up and looked inside, he saw a water bottle and a dagger, he drank the water bottle before putting it back, closed the backpack and well, put it on his back. He felt weird...

*Flashback*

"You think we lost them?" "Yeah, looks like it" he looked around the corner and saw a axe heading his way, he looked away and said "we aren't safe anymore" the girl said "Let's go then!" They ran away and vaulted over tables before smashing into the glass and landing outside the house. They kept running until they thought they were safe, "Alex... Watch out!" "Chl-"

*Flashback ends*

The boy remembered his name.. his name was Alex.