Chapter 12

Kate walked calmly over to Michael and Alex, "Here, it's not a big portion but it's somethin.", "What's this?" Alex asked, "Tomato soup, eat whilst it's hot"

Kate threw an apple to Buduu. "Enjoy" Kate said.

"So, this company has stations around the island, thinkin we take some out, should have some good stuff in em" Kate announced, "Alright, but we don't have much stuff to raid their stations. How will we take them out?" Alex asked.

"We'll make some tools and stuff, should be fun right?" Kate answered, "should be fun." Alex muttered.

The rest of the day was planning the attack, the next day they would get the tools and prepare. Which meant 2 days preparing and the third day attacking.

It was the next day, Alex climbed up to the treehouse and unloaded the supplies. He passed the sticks and stones over to Michael and Kate, he then grabbed a bottle and a jar over the campfire, after that he put filtered paper through the bottle and poured the water through and into the jar, he put the filtered water to a storage area and sat down.

"Thanks Alex." Kate said, "Yeah, no problem."

Michael put the spears aside and layed down, "Wait, how did you carry a bear up a treehouse?" Michael questioned. "I have a secret ramp that leads to the treehouse just incase.", "Neat, also how did you take us all to your treehouse?" Michael questioned again, " I 'borrowed' a jeep." Kate answered again.

"Okay, I have 3 grenades, we will all have one each, only one. So don't waste it." Kate said seriously, "Cool, although, I could put those grenades into a bundle and make em a bit stronger and different. I would just need time." Michael said.

"Yeah, the bundle sounds much more dangerous!" Alex exclaimed, "Sounds like a good idea." Kate said, "Alright, it'll take a few hours to make it."

Hours passed, they waited until it was made, once that was done Alex and Michael received a knife and a flashlight. Michael kept the grenade bundle since he knew how it worked.

Buduu was going to go with them, to make sure that they would be fine. They were ready, all they had to do was infiltrate their base, even they were surprised they were already ready.