Chapter 8

It was the next day, The wind felt Breezy and calm.

Michael: We are gonna go a different route, to avoid that tiger.

Alex: Yeah, good idea, he may have gotten stuck last night but who knows what happened to him when we left.

Michael: Buduu was a beast!

Buduu gave a look, trying to somehow say thanks, Then turned away to face forwards.

Michael: So, Alex tell me more about you.

Alex: Well, I don't remember much, I still feel a bit confused.

Michael: Ah, don't worry, the same happened to me, but then things started to come back. I'm sure the same will happen with you.

Alex: I hope so, although I did have a dream.. No, a flashback. There was this attack.. And me and this girl ran away from some people.. it's still quite foggy..

Michael: That's weird, wait. Do you see that building?

Alex: Huh? Oh yeah, looks abandoned,  Let's check it out.

They entered the building, it gave Michael a chill down his spine.

Michael: It doesn't look like anyone is here.

Alex: The building doesn't look completely run down..

The building had a weird vibe, what is the building meant to be? When was it made?

Alex: I wonder how far deep into the forest this building is.

Michael: Well, we've been walking around for 30 minutes so it's far away from the house that's for sure.

The building looked very big, and only had a few cracks in the wall.

Michael: Some lights are on, some lights are off..

Alex: This is weird, maybe this place isn't abandoned after all..

Michael: We should take what we can and go, we stayed to long.

Alex: Alright, let's go.

They hurried back outside, anxiously.
Buduu was seen keeping guard.

Alex: You managed to grab anything?

Michael: No, that place didn't look abandoned on the inside, what if it's some trick?

Alex: Hmm, I dunno, although it's possible. Anyway, did you have any career or whatever before you woke up here?

Michael: Well, I did work at a company called Primordial Planet, we created games and such.

Alex: Sounds cool, I don't have a career yet, and I'm not sure if I'll be getting one if we stay on this damn island.

Michael: Yeah, let's hope we somehow escape.

Buduu looked alarmed, and suddenly looked up.

Alex: what's wrong Buduu?

Suddenly a black helicopter appeared out of nowhere and looked as if a cage was attached to it.

Michael: What the...?

The helicopter started shaking around as if someone was struggling against the controllers and it alarmed both Alex and Michael.

Then the cage was dropped and the teens realised that inside the cage was some sort of beast. The cage spun through the air until it hit the ocean. The black helicopter looked as if it was back in control and turned the opposite direction of the island.

Michael: What the hell...

Alex: What was that...

Buduu looked frightened and just looked in the same direction the cage fell from.

Alex: Have you ever seen that before?!

Michael: No... Never!

Alex: What kind of beast was that?!

Michael: Your guess is as good as mine, Wait, doesn't that mean that the people controlling that helicopter know about this island?

Alex: I wonder, and if not they probably just found out...