Chapter 7

It was a sunny morning, Alex, Michael and Buduu went out.

Alex: So, how far we gonna walk?

Michael: Depends.

Alex: Depends on what?

"Depends on how far I want to walk" Michael chuckled

Alex: Fair enough.

They walked around, for 15 minutes, when they saw a hill, with boulders on the side

Alex: You see that?

Michael: Huh? Oh yeah.

Alex: let's check it out!

Michael sighed, "Alright"

Alex: This is kinda interesting, let's continue walking.

Suddenly, The boulders started rolling down the mountain, it headed towards them!

"WATCH OUT!" Michael shouted, looking terrified.

Alex jumped out of the way just in time.

Alex: phew, that was a close one, Hold on...

Michael turned around, "MORE ARE COMING, RUN!" Alex shouted.

They dashed, knowing that if they stood for 3 more seconds they would have been crushed.

Alex: OH SNAP, THE BOULDERS ARE QUICK!

But then Buduu ran Infront of Alex and Michael, signalling that they should get on.

Buduu ran, trying to dodge the boulders, going left and right, some destroying on impact and others rolling into the forest, Buduu kept going, dodging the flying bits of boulders until he reached a safe area.

Alex and Michael got off of Buduu and fell on the floor with ease.

Alex panted, "good job Buduu!"

It was evening, they had to get back before it became dark, luckily, Michael put some torches down to find his way back home.

"How are we gonna find our way back?" Alex said with worry.

Michael: I put some torches down, so that we can find our way back home.

Alex: I hope we do.

Out of nowhere, they heard a growl, Buduu was alert, and got into a defence pose.

"Uh.. What was that?!" Michael said nervously.

Alex: Buduu? Do you know where that noise came from?

Buduu nodded, and looked in the direction of the noise, Michael checked it out.

Alex: do you see anything?

Michael: wait..

Suddenly a tiger jumped out!

"AGH!" Michael was terrified but then Buduu jumped at the tiger. The tiger swiped at the bear whilst Buduu bit the tiger.

Alex: OH SHOOT! CRAP, WHAT DO I DO?

Buduu shot back and charged at the tiger, The tiger dodged swiftly and dug his claws into Buduu, Buduu groaned with pain.

Michael threw a knife to Alex, "USE THE KNIFE ALEX!" Alex grabbed the Knife and stabbed it into the tiger, which made the tiger roar and target Alex.

"Argh" Alex fell on the floor and tried to get away, the tiger was about to attack him again but Michael charged at the tiger just in time before Alex would have any serious injuries.

Michael tried to dodge and attack the tiger with the knife, whilst Alex tried to climb a small tree and somehow help, but how? He could either cut the tree or jump on the tiger, he thought quickly, until he decided.

Alex: Give me a knife Michael!

Michael: Are you sure?

Alex: just do it! I have an idea.

Michael: Alright, alright!

Alex grabbed the knife and started cutting the dead, rotting tree, he went as fast as he could.

Michael: WHAT EVER YOUR DOING, BE QUICK!

Michael was hurt, suddenly Buduu roared at the tiger, dragging his attention to him, which gave Alex more time to cut the tree down, Michael then tried to sneak up behind the tiger..

Alex: Ok done, Get out of the way!

The tree fell on the tiger, knocking him back.

Alex: He's stuck! Let's get out of here quickly.

They ran, as fast as they could, without turning back.

Michael: Are we safe?

Alex: I think so..

Buduu looked tired, they all did.

Alex: Good job Buduu! If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have made it out of there.

Michael: Yeah, well done!