Chapter 16

Michael armoured Buduu with some metal armour, he then gave Alex and Kate their shoulder plates.

Kate ran over the plan, "Okay, this outpost is bigger than the other one, which means more guards, so you'll be here, and I'll be on the hill right over there, Buduu you'll have to stay near me, once it gets serious you run in." Alex asked, "What about you?", "I'll cover, I'll run down to you guys if it gets serious."

Alex got prepared, he finished his soup and went to bed.

It was a cold morning, Buduu woke up, he went down the ramp and looked around, The rest got up and took a piece of bread before leaving.

They walked through the forest, as if they were experiencing deja vu. They got into the jeep and drove of quickly.

Meanwhile..

Guard 1: Get those packages onto the helicopter.

Guard 2: Sir, the barbed wire has been placed, and the area is heavily guarded.

Guard 1: Perfect, those teens will get quite a shock..

Guard 3: Sir, it will take 30 minutes for the helicopter to come and load the packages.

Guard 1: Alright they better be quick, we don't know when those people will attack.

The guard climbed up the tower and waited whilst looking at his  binoculars

"Alright, get out." Kate said, "Don't think we have enough fuel to get back to the treehouse."

They sneaked over to the bushes, Alex equipped his pistol and kept watch. Kate went over to the opposite side and looked around, "Something feels wrong" Michael said anxiously, Alex replied, "Don't worry, it'll be like last time." "I hope." Michael replied, still anxious.

Kate signalled, Michael threw a rock over to a guard, as soon as the guard looked at the rock, Michael took his knife and stuck it into the guards shoulder and pulled him away.

Alex ran over to a wall and grabbed his blade hook gadget, which he aimed at a guards neck and pulled back as hard as he could, "What was that?" A guard walked over to examine the area. Alex quickly darted away and looked over.

Michael went inside the barracks and saw a guard, shocked, he ducked over to some boxes, "Who's there?" The guard walked over. Michael took his knife out and dug it into the guard deep.

They sneakily took out two more guards before being seen, "THEY'RE HERE!" Kate noticed and shot the guard, "Great, we won't get out of here easily" said Alex, "Don't worry, there's only a few more guards left" Michael said calmly.

The alarms went off, Buduu rushed in and took out a guard, "Buduu! We should get out of here soon."

Alex and Michael got out into the open, they saw an officer run over, along with four more guards. They took cover behind the sand bags and shot their Rifles. Alex and Michael took cover as well, Alex whipped out his gun and aimed at a guard, "Now's my chance, I have to kill him, don't I?" He thought.

He took a deep breath and took the shot, *BANG* was all he heard. The officer looked over and shouted orders, Alex shouted to Michael, "Take covet to your right, it'll space us out a bit!" Michael and Alex got up and shot, they moved to their positions.

BANG, another guard went down, the officer looked around and took out his rifle, he started firing like crazy which caused Michael and Alex to find cover somewhere else, before their cover broke. As they got up the officer reached for a grenade, it looked different, it was blue instead of green and it was a bit bigger.

The officer threw it near Alex, they tried to run away but it was too late... The grenade blew up when suddenly, the explosion attracted back to the grenade and made a bigger explosion that was filled with energy.

It pushed Alex, Michael and Buduu with force, they flew far back, Kate witnessed the explosion and looked in terror.