Chapter 15

It was the next morning, Michael staggered up, "Hey Alex, what you doing there?" Alex, surprised kept looking, "Looking, I have a feeling this company is going to come after us, after what we did.", "Me too, but I doubt they'll find us, this treehouse is meant to be hard to notice.", "Yeah, maybe, but you can never be too careful.", "I guess, anyway I've been thinking, we could all do with some armour, Buduu definitely needs some though."

Alex kept looking, "Hmm, yeah armour would be nice." Michael questioned, "Alex, we're gonna go take over another outpost, not now but in a couple days, I heard that this next outpost Is gonna be a bit bigger which means more guards. Alex, have you killed before? It's a weird question but I don't think we're gonna get out of there without any blood on our hands." Alex took his time to respond, "No, I've never killed before, I've always aimed my knife at the knee or arm at those guards. But if I have to do it, then I'll do it."

He clutched his fist and looked at it, before turning back. Kate woke up and looked at Alex, "Hey guys."

They walked through the forest for more food, Buduu went ahead and sniffed, "Couldn't we hijack a helicopter and get outta here?" Alex questioned, Michael kept walking, "That's if we find a helicopter, it's not like a helicopter would just magically appear, but your not wrong..", Alex looked up, "Hey, what's that? It has smoke coming out of it..", "That's.. wait that's a helicopter?! Speak of the devil..."

They ran towards the helicopter, Buduu just in front, when they realized the helicopter was spinning uncontrollably it started flying down at a steady pace, was it going to crash?

They kept running, until they heard a BANG. They were almost there running as fast as they could, before stopping in their tracks. The plane's propeller had completely broken and the glass in front had shattered.

"Check for any pilots, what the hell.." Kate looked in front for any pilots but saw that the cockpit was empty...

Kate said in fear, "What the?! What the hell!" Alex asked Kate what happened, "I found no pilots... It's empty...", Alex looked in fear, "No, how?!" Michael sat down, staring at the helicopter.

Minutes passed, they had taken some metal scraps and things they found in the seating area of the helicopter and said nothing until they got to the treehouse, "The pilots must have fallen out of the helicopter, maybe they didn't want to crash so they jumped out.", Alex looked and said, "Maybe, but we don't know for sure until we find the bodies."

Michael took some metal and went to craft some metal shoulder pads.

Alex took his knife, rope and 3 pieces of metal, he tied the rope to the knife and strengthened the end bit with metal, he took the other end and strengthened it with the two other metal pieces, which made it easier to grip onto.

He looked at his new hook/weapon and put it on his belt, after that they planned the next attack whilst they waited for the armour.