Chapter 21

"3 guards in that area, could be a great spot to get inside the building." Alex said, passing a bottle of water over to Kate, "There may be less guards in that area but who knows how secured it is inside, they'll want intruders to go for the easiest area and then they fall into a trap, Get my thinkin'?" Kate replied before chugging the water.

"How about I take out those guards out and you distract the rest? I could sneak into the building and we would meet up somewhere outside." Alex questioned. "That's not a bad plan, we could also take out those 3 guards and wear their uniforms, think about it, easy access and easy way in. Only problem is we can't act too suspicious Else they'll know something's up. So what's it gonna be?"

Alex thought hard, "We'll dress up in those security uniforms, it'll be a bit safer." Kate froze before looking around to see a black toned man try to escape from the building, "Do you see that man? Come on! Let's help him escape." Kate and Alex jumped from the tree in a hurry to help the man escape.

"Who are you?" Kate asked whilst pulling the mascular man out. "My name is Jax Tyler... Thank you for helping me." Alex put back the vent cover before asking, "Did they do anything to you?" To which Jax responded with, "All they did was test on me." They hurried back to their camp to discuss in a safe until they woke up the next day.

In the morning Jax and Kate worked on the tools whilst Alex patrolled. They planned out their shifts each day to keep focused on their plan. 2 Days until the attack, Hopefully they were ready by then.