Chapter 11

"WATCH OUT!" the bullets fired, Alex stood in shock, not wanting to believe what happened, feeling anger he ran straight for the nearest guard only to be shot in the waist.....

Alex woke up panting, his head started to spin, and he felt dizzy. He checked his waist for a gun wound but only saw bandages wrapped around his waist. After that he noticed he was in some sort of house, it had brown planks for the wall, floor and ceiling, containing storages around the house.

A girl started walking towards to him, she had red hair, one braid that went around her hair and the rest of the hair went down below her shoulders, she also wore dirty trousers and a patched up red shirt.

"Hey, you shouldn't be getting up."

"Who are you? Where am I?" Alex questioned.

"The names Kate and this place is my treehouse."

"Nice to meet you Kate. Uhm, what happened before I fainted?" Alex said curiously.

"Let's just say, I saved you guys, took out your bullets too."

"Hmm, thanks."

Alex looked around the treehouse and saw Buduu and Michael sleeping on some bed sheets.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been on this island for?" Alex questioned again.

Kate answered back "Hmm, Not sure, I think I've been here for a month and a half. You?"

"Uhm, I think 5 days or it could be 6, can't really tell though."

"Oh, so your kinda new here ain't ya?"
Kate said.

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Ugh, where... Am I?" Michael groaned.

"In my treehouse, getting better from your gun wounds." Kate answered back.

Buduu woke up too, looking around the treehouse before sleeping again."

"Lazy bear." Alex joked.

"Heh, anyway, do you remember a building?" Kate said. "Yeah, I do." Alex answered back.

"Well, little did you know, that lab is controlled by some sort of government or old company." "Huh.. okay let me guess, that company did bad things?"

"Well, no, not really, it sold some products and stuff, but most importantly they were workin' on some project, I guess the public didn't approve or something so they shut down." Kate said, still a bit puzzled on the situation. "Project? Shut down. Why haven't I heard this before?" Alex said looking confused.

"Well, it was kinda a big topic but I'm not surprised you haven't heard it before, it wasn't talked about in the whole entire world." "Wait, so if they shut down then how come they made a lab and stuff in this place." Michael asked.

"Well, I'm not really sure. Maybe they tried to rebuild their company. And if so, we gotta take em down, they do tests and stuff in their lab, bad things too." Kate answered. "Well, if we're going to take them down, we need a plan, a plan that's going to destroy their company.." Michael said confidently.

Kate and Alex nodded in approvel.

"Let's do this"