Chapter 5

Alex and Buduu kept walking, their plan was to find a high point, they didn't know the place that much, so they went for the mountains that looked big and tall. Minutes passed and it didn't look like they were getting closer "This is gonna take a LONG time" Alex moaned, Buduu shook his head in disappointment.

They saw smoke rise up, "what's the point, last time I saw a smoke signal, I got bamboozled" Alex groaned, although Buduu looked as if he didn't agree with Alex. "Buduu, can you stop making those bear noises and also we can't be sure if someone's actually there" Buduu went towards the smoke. "What did I just say? Ugh fine, I'll go I guess" They kept walking towards the smoke until they noticed a small shack, it didn't look like anyone was home, "What do we do? It doesn't look like anybody's here right now!" Buduu just shrugged "Oh yeah I forgot, your a bear, you can't speak.." As they kept looking inside they started to hear noises "Quick! Run" they ran away, looking back, they tried to see who it was, but just as they saw something they both fell hard onto the floor "Argh.. my face" Alex got up and looked back to see who it was, but they were gone. "Huh" Alex said, confusingly. He noticed Buduu stand up "Oh Buduu, you alright?" Buduu nodded. They looked up and noticed that it started to rain. Alex panted, "Huh, great, we don't know where we are and now we're cold" Alex said annoyingly. You got any ideas Buduu? No? Thought so.

"Hmm.. well we have to stay somewhere, we could just ask them if they can allow us inside...? Yeah, that's not a great idea now that I think about it" Alex made his decision, he did what he thought of doing which sounded like a bad idea, but was it?

Alex knocked on the door, and to his suprise someone opened it..