Chapter 19

"Sir, a report just came in, something to do with a mysterious Island." The Lieutenant looked over the papers  thoroughly, "Hmm, Island 56TW, there's some sort of Lab on this island?"

The veteran answered, "Yes, our intelligence guys reported something about a mysterious Island conducting certain tests, for some sort of project.", "What else?" Responded the Lieutenant, "Well this project involves with some sort of machine that is said to change everybody's life's, but it seems suspicious."

"Hmm, it does sound weird, nobody knows about this island? Let me think... Okay, we'll send some troops to check it out by helicopters, if these people or company or whatever decides to fight back, we'll call in reinforcements."

Kate looked around, hoping to see if something survived the attack, but lost hope.

"All I managed to recover was some sheets of metal and my makeshift hook." Alex said trying to stay calm. "You had better luck than me, I  only found some food supplies." Kate responded.

They went to make a shelter, so that they could discuss their plans. This lasted around an hour or so to be able to sleep in it and store their left over supplies.

"Okay, they must have taken Michael to their lab to find some answers and to keep him there." Alex said first as he sat down, "Probably, this time we gotta think of a better plan, Buduu has to rest and Michael has been taken. We'll not only take Michael, but everyone else in the lab, once we do that, we go escape."

"Alright, tommorow we'll try look for some supplies, we'll need spears, cover and food."

Alex sharpened a couple of spears, he noticed that Kate was cooking food over the fire.

Alex asked, "What's for lunch? Or breakfast?" Kate continued to cook, "Nothing special, just fish." Alex went back to sharpening, "You think this plan is gonna work out?" Kate looked, "Hopefully, we need as many people as we can if we're gonna do a final stand of against that company.", "Yeah, how about we go look around for materials, we're bound to find something useful."

Kate munched on the fish hungrily, "Buduu is doing okay, he still needs some rest." Alex looked over to Buduu, "Jesus, how could they do this to him?", "So many things have been going on and now, we not only have to save Michael, but everyone else." Kate looked down, "Alex.. let's explore the island one last time."

They went into a cave, scavenging for anything that might help. "Jackpot! Iron, titanium and what's this?" Kate touched the weird looking material, "Huh, its black and green, let's take it.", "Are you sure? We don't even know what it is!" Kate chuckled, "Michael might."

They climbed up mountains, went across gaps and kept exploring.

Kate looked forward, "This is nice, thanks for letting me explore." Alex looked, "Hey! We'll come back to this island at some point." Kate continued to walk, "Don't make promises you can't keep."