Chapter 13

It was a cold morning, they were already heading towards the first government station. Kate told everyone the plan again just incase.

"Hey, best case scenario is we find some awesome stuff, metal, guns and supplies." Kate said in a calm mood, "And what's the worst case scenario?" Alex asked.

"We die or get captured.", "Yeah that seems realistic." Alex said.

They walked through the cold, ominous forest and up hills until they saw a metal building with black stripes going across.

"This is it." Alex said nervously, "Good luck guys." Michael said trying to not get nervous about the situation.

"Ya guys ready?" Kate asked, "Well, let's go.

They sneaked over to a wall, Michael went around to see how many guards there were, "4,5,6,7. Seven guards.", "Any escape routes?", "Well, we could run.. wait, hold on. Do any of you know how to drive?" Michael asked, "Uh, I sort of do, why?" Kate said, "Then it looks like we're using a topless off road jeep.", "Awesome!" Alex exclaimed.

They planted the bundle of grenades on a wall, and took cover. *BOOM!*

The wall broke into pieces, they stormed into the building. Taking out the first guard.

"GO! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Kate shouted. Alex had never felt so tense before, he looked around the building and heard alarms, it felt as if the alarms were screaming into his ears.

Suddenly a guard stormed into a building, aiming his gun around, "GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR NOW!" A guard shouted. Kate charged at the guard, dodging his attacks and stunning him in the leg, taking his pistol and wacking it across the guards face. Knocking him onto the floor. "Wake up, or else you'll end up like him." Kate shouted, "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind." Alex replied anxiously.

They looked around the room for anything special before going outside. The guards rushed over to them and aimed their weapons, "FINAL WARNING, GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND DO NOT RESIST."

Alex kneeled down onto the floor, showing as if he had given up. "Alex?!" Kate looked alarmed. Alex looked at her and winked, in a second he got up and threw his knife at a guard and disarmed another one, struggling for the gun, Michael saw the struggle and charged at the guard with force, Alex took the gun and hit the guard on the side of his chest.

Alex saw Kate fighting against 2 guards and threw the gun at a guards head, Kate managed to finish one of them off and kept fighting. Michael took the knife out of the guards leg and passed it over to Alex before being pushed onto the floor by a guard, Alex kicked the guard by the leg but was hit back with a punch, he tried defending until he grabbed his knife and nearly stabbed it into the guards arm, the guard threw the knife onto the floor and grabbed Alex, hitting him in his face before throwing him back, "YOU DO NOT GET TO STORM IN HERE AND EXPECT TO GET OUT ALIVE!" The guard shouted at him, Out of nowhere Buduu jumped at the guard, "ARGH!" The guard screamed in pain.

"WOW, THAT WAS CLOSE!" Alex said relieved, "Thanks Buduu!"

Buduu stayed alert for more guards.

Michael: Let's take what we find and go!

They looted out the place and took some boxes to load onto the jeep. They got into the jeep and started it.

They heard more guards coming, they were close, "Do you hear that? More guards are coming!" Alex took a pistol out, he might have to shoot some guards. Just don't think about them dying, he thought. Kate started up the jeep and sped off. The enemy jeeps trailed behind them, they started to shoot. "Get us out of here!" Alex shouted, "I'm trying!" Kate shouted back.

They kept shooting, the chase was much more tense than Alex thought.