Chapter 18

It was a warm morning, Michael had woken up.

"Argh... What happened..?" Michael said confused, "You got knocked out by some charged grenade.. But we managed to escape." Alex replied.

Michael looked at the loot, "Metal, rope, copper.. How?!" Alex responded, "They have a lot of materials.. No wonder we got all this." Kate walked to Michael and Alex, "Hey, we're gonna go out on an expedition, wanna come?" Michael answered back, "No, I'll look after this treehouse for you."

Buduu looked as if he wanted to stay with Michael, "Alright then, let's go Alex."

They walked across the forest, over hills and near a lake, "It's beautiful here.. isn't it?" Kate said, "Yeah, I guess it is." Alex responded whilst reaching for some water, "Yeah, we might have been put on an island without anyone knowing, but you have to appreciate the good things too." Kate said confidently.

"True, I guess I've never had the time to think about the good things, new friends and a amazing place to be in." Alex sat down. Kate sat down next to him, looking at the view from a hill.

"The view is amazing.. it kind of feels nice to be away from all the busy streets and commotion." Alex said calmly, "Exactly, It's nice.. but knowing that the reason why we are here is because of some stupid company..", "Don't worry, we'll take them down and escape." Alex said, confident.

Kate felt unsurprised, "You seem confident, I hope your right."Alex looked, "dont worry, I'm sure of it."

Kate Stood up, "It's getting dark, time to head back."

They got back to the treehouse... But something seemed very wrong, Michael wasn't seen anywhere and Buduu was lying on the cold hard ground, they noticed the treehouse was damaged.

"No no no no..." Kate said worryingly, Alex looked at a wall, on closer inspection it said "DON'T MESS WITH US" in red.

Alex looked over at Buduu and noticed that he was wounded, "Buduu! What happened to you?!" Alex took some bandages to stop the bleeding and put him in a bush nearby, "Don't worry." Kate responded, "Huh?" Alex questioned, "He'll live, he just needs some time, I tried to help him, but I'm not an expert in treating animals."

"They won't get away with this, we will rescue Michael, I just know it.."