Chapter 6

Alex knocked on the door, and to his suprise someone opened it...

Alex: Uh, hello?

?: What the.. What's your name?

Alex: It's uh Alex.

The man looked around 18-19 and had a white, pale face. His blue jeans slightly ripped and a bag over his shoulders.

Alex: Oh yeah, His name is Buduu, don't worry he won't bite... I think

?: I'll trust you on that, come inside!

Alex: Thanks.

Alex and Buduu entered the cabin looking place.

?: Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself, the names Michael.

Alex: Well nice to meet you Michael

Michael: I'll get some food ready for you guys, since you seem hungry and probably are hungry.

Alex: Thanks for that.

Around 15 minutes passed, the food was ready. The cabin had a make do kitchen and some furniture like tables, chairs, and a bed. They dug into their tomato soup and wanted to find out more about eachother.

Michael: How long you been on this island for? And how did you tame that bear?

Alex: Well, I've been here for a couple of days and I gave him honey, he seemed hungry, and well I didn't want him to eat me, Wow this soup is good.

Michael: Wow, interesting, and thanks.

Alex: So, what about you? How long have you been here? Did you make this cabin or find it?

Michael: Well I made this cabin, I saw  bits and pieces so I decided to make a cabin. And I've been here for almost a month..

Alex: Nearly a month? Wow, how did it feel?

Michael: Terrifying, lonely, but I tried to escape, only to realize that it was way harder than I thought.

Alex: Wow, I also felt lonely and confused, I wasn't sure if I was the only one in this..

Michael: Island, we're on an island.

Alex: Ah alright, also thanks for letting Buduu in, and for feeding him.

Michael: No problem, anyway I'm gonna head out tomorrow, need too find some food and ingredients, You guys can come too if you want.

Alex: Alright, sure, we should probably try and explore areas that we haven't been too.

Michael: Yeah, I only explored the place a bit, I mostly build this cabin. Heh, I definitely explored the place more than you did!

Alex chuckled, "You probably did! Anyway, I'm getting tired, mind if we crash here for the night?

Michael: Sure, well, I'll get the pillows and blankets out.

Minutes passed, The beds were ready,

Michael: Well, goodnight guys,

Alex: Goodnight.

Buduu just yawned.