Chapter 22

"Sir, I've come to report the drug TF-127 has some interesting results, take a look." The scientist handed over the file to James, the lead of the project. "Hmm, Headaches, vomit, tiredness, It's the same as last time."

"Yes but look at the positives." Was the only thing the scientist replied with, "Huh, Makes the testers feel much more energetic, alert and some don't feel anything negative." James handed back the file to the scientist, "I haven't seen these results before! Not only could this cure the disease, but it might give people a temporary boost."
James looked at the scientist with hope, "Extraordinary! The future is looking bright, thank you."

James looked at his computer, making extra notes before leaving his office to make sure everything was fine.

Alex supplied the fire with more wood before settling down, he looked towards Jax, who was making a sundial to tell the time whilst Kate was checking over the weapons, "18 spears, couple of knifes and some armour, weapons seem good to go!" Shouted Kate. "Alright! Checking the time... its 7 o'clock." Responded Jax.

Alex looked around the area before heading back to the camp, "Alright, let's go over the plans again, we'll take out those 3 guards in this specific area, then we'll wear their uniforms to get inside the building, once we do that, we'll head over to the cells and get those people out of there, if things go bad, we'll use these explosives to either distract or blast down a wall, keep in mind though, we only have one explosives each so make it count!"

They looked at each other in approval and nodded. Kate quickly went over the map of the area they had made before making rafts for the escape.