chapter 2

Chapter 2
Everybody in group seemed really friendly and easy to get along with. Someone from group would ask questions to chanyeol about him, in which he would lie awkwardly since he can’t reveal his real identity.

He would lie according to his fake certificate which was of course made by Minseok. There is very small part in him which felt bad about lying to people who have been anything but nice to him. But he brushed his feelings saying he have bigger mission and he can’t be distracted by such emotions.

***

“So how was today?” Xuimin asked.

“Why are you asking me like you didn’t had your ear piece on so that u can hear everything that had been going around?” Chanyeol said lazily.

“Well I mean how did you felt about your new friends? Since you know only thing that I can’t hack is whats in person’s heart and mind.” Xuimin replied with evident sarcasm. But in actual he was worried about his dongsain who was sporting disturbed look since he got back from college.

“Though I hated the noise they made, they seemed really nice and easy to be with. Despite the chirpy environment I felt comfortable while staying with them.” Chanyeol replied smiling.

“I told you. And what about, that Baekhyun boy?”

“About him, well he seemed real different from what I expected him to be. Like he was really talkative and acted like child. I was expecting him to be grumpy and arrogant or something total different than what he actually is.” Chanyeol said nodding his head.

“But still I cant trust him.” Chanyeol added.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know may be because we are after his father. And something seems off about him. Though he was all chirpy and smiley when he was with his friends, he seemed different when he was alone.” Chanyeol said frowning.

So this was what Chanyeol was bothered about. Minseok thought.

“So what are you going to do about it?” Xuimin asked.

“Well what can I do? I am just gonna focus on my work.” Chanyeol replied shrugging.

***

“CHANYEOL?” someone shouted from behind but Chanyeol didn’t even flinch.

“What the hell, I was trying to scare you and it didn’t work?” Tao said frowning, unbelieving it.

“Like what are you? You even didn’t move an inch when I shouted. It works on everybody” Tao asked curiously.

“Deadpool?” Chanyeol said shrugging, which made Tao laugh like maniac.

“Haha you are funny.” Chanyeol didn’t know someone could laugh this much in his joke. Was it that funny?

“Oi what are you two doing?” Chen aka Jongdae said throwing his hands around two of the boys from behind.

“Can you believe it hyung? Chanyeol didn’t move an inch when I pranked him.” Tao said admiration dripping from his voice.

“Like really? It works on everybody.

Two of the boys were talking about Chanyeol but Chanyeol’s eyes were on someone else who was standing by the balcony with pink kitty headphones on. He looked so engrossed in music he even had his eyes closed.

Baekhyun looked so beautiful even Chanyeol cannot deny it. He had never seen so beautiful man before, hell Baekhyun can even win over some girls over beautifulness.

Baekhyun suddenly opened his eyes like he felt someone staring at him and his gaze directly met Chanyeol’s awestruck one.

At first Chanyeol was embarrassed because he felt like he got caught on something that he wasn’t supposed to do but after a while Baekhyun waved at him smiling or more like grinning and he sighed a breath of relief.