Chapter 3

"Ch-Chanyeol?" small uncertain voice calls Chnayeol from behind.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol replied surprised.

He was currently in rooftop checking the details on Baekhyun which he started to get curious about. But he was not expecting anyone to find him.

"Umm what are you doing here? I searched you in whole university." Baekhyun said panting.

"Nothing. Just wanted to be alone and this place is peaceful." Chanyeol replied closing his laptop, at the same time wondering what Beakhyun wants.

"Oh I am sorry for disturbing you but I have something to tell you." Baekhyun said scratching the back of his neck. And Chanyeol is suddenly reminded about yesterdays encounter.

"Nah its fine. What do you want to talk about?" Chanyeol says patting the space beside him on the bench, gesturing Baekhyun to sit.

"Umm I just wanted to apologies for what I did yesterday." Chanyeol already expected it. But what he wasn't expecting was Baekhyun's sincerity. Beakhyun looked so guilty.

May be he is not bad as I think. Chanyeol thought.

"What about yesterday?" Chanyeol asked amusedly, he loved the sight before him- the awkward cute Baekhyun.

"Umm about that.. how I pushed you and behaved badly to you. I-I didn't mean to talk to you like that. I was just in so hurry that I didn't had any choice but to make you let me go. And and I am still not used to having you as someone close that's why I was scared when you touched me. And and it was not my intention to hurt you. I didn't really mean to glare at you. And I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I am really sorry. I really am."Baekhyun blabber with lots of 'ands' and apologized in small voice.

When Baekhyun ddoesn't gets anything as a reply he looks up only to find Chanyeol smiling at him, which made him blush. This made Chanyeol even amused.

"Its fine." Chanyeol said smiling.

"Really? That's it." Baekhyun said surprised.

"Yeah. Why?"

"No I thought you won't let this slide this easily." Baekhyun said.

"Okay then what should I make you do?" Chanyeol asked bemused, he never expected talking with Baekhyun could be this fun and it hasn't even been 15 minutes.

"No its not that, I am not saying you should make me do anything. I was just saying it was easier than I expected." Baekhyun said correcting himself.

"Well I can't think of anything at the moment but I will let you know when I need you."Chanyeol said reminding himself he can use this opportunity to reach Baekhyun's dad.

"Okay don't make it hard for me." Baekhyun replied sighing.

"Oh and what happened about you moving in?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well I guess Suho worked his charms on my dad. He approved of me moving in uni." Baekhyun replied happily.

Baekhyun's eyes were twinkling and he looked so loveable. At least there is someone, for whom moving in is going to work for better.

"You seem really happy."Chanyeol said smiling.

"Umm no.. its just I am excited to live together with my friends." Baekhyun said which felt like he was trying to hide something. Thank fully Chanyeol didn't asked more too.

"So you are moving in too?" Baekhyun asks looking at Chanyeol.

"Umm yeah. I guess, I have to move in since now I am one of member of your group." Chanyeol replied sighing.