Chapter 24

Chanyeol holds outside the mansion with apprehension for Baekhyun to come out. Baekhyun had restricted him to accompany when Baekhyun came to mansion. But Chanyeol couldn't hold himself back at their dorm room, so he instead thought he will wait outside the mansion. So outside Baekhyun's so called home, he rode on his motor bike.

Chanyeol couldn't help but to pace outside the huge wall like gate with dread. He was petrified about what might happen to Baekhyun. He was half regretting on sending Baekhyun alone. (I should trust Baekhyun. He will come out unharmed.) He tries to control his frightness by chanting this over his head but he couldn't resist himself from feeling like something will go wrong, maybe it is because he knows how Baekhyun's brother treats Baekhyun.

After pacing 100 miles, still being on same place, Chanyeol sees car getting out of the huge door.

Chanyeol sighs in relief upon seeing, Baekhyun inside that same car. He tries to call "Baekhyun." But the car goes on without stopping.

In spite of car being on speed, Chanyeol gets chance to get glimpse of Baekhyun's expression and it was expressionless that's when Chanyeol felt something was off.
(Is he alright?)

Chanyeol looks at the car till it disappears in the road. When he realizes he should rather follow the car, he speeds up his bike and tries to spot the car.

He tries to find the car, impossibly searching but he comes up with nothing but some other vehicles instead of white Baekhyun's car.

(Maybe he directly went to dorm.) with this thought he speeds up his gear again.

He runs toward elevator only to find tons of people waiting on line outside it, so he takes stairs instead. He wanted to know what happened, he wanted to know is Baekhyun alright, so he runs like his life depends upon it.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol opens the door and grasp large air before calling out. He was expecting Baekhyun inside the room but encounters no one.

(Maybe he didn't find me here so he decided to go to hyung's room.)
Chanyeol then again runs to Xuimin's room.

He punches the pin on the door hastily and unlocks it.

"Baekhyun?"

"Chanyeol?" instead of Baekhyun's voice he hears his hyung's on reply.

"Where is Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks.

"Baekhyun? Shouldn't you be with him?" Xuimin asks confused.

"But I didnt got to reach him. He left before he can see me." Chanyeol grabs his hair.

"Its going to be fine Chanyeol. Wait for him may be he is stuck in traffic or something." Xuimin pats on Chayeol's shoulder.

"But why is he taking this much time."

"Should we check the tracker?" Xuimin suggest.

"No hyung let it be. We promised to only use it if situation becomes impossibly desperate." Chanyeol says, trying to keep his promise.

"I ll just go to my room then." Chanyeol slowly walks toward door, his shoulder slouched down.

"Chanyeol, don't worry he will be fine." Xuimin calls out. Chanyeol looks at his hyung and gives tight lipped nod.

****

Its been hour and Chanyeol has been waiting still without any trace of Baekhyun.

(Where is he?) Chanyeol was starting to get more worried. (May be he need some time to himself.) Chanyeol tries to convince himself.