chapter 11

"Yeol are you ready?" comes the small voice from behind.

"Oh almost." Chanyeol stands up abruptly in hurry because he had totally forgotten about the plan they had made.

Chanyeol and Luhan had almost got caught when they were working in the chief's room. The person outside was the door was fortunately cleaner. And thanks to their skill of walking without making any noise, they were able to avoid the situation of getting caught. They walked without sound when intruder was facing opposite side of door for cleaning purpose. After coming from the room, they had ran like hell and only stopped when they reached the dorm building.

"Yeol are you there?" Baekhyun shakes his palm of the hand in front of Chanyeol's face.

"Yes."

"What are you actually thinking?" Baekhyun puts his hands on the both sides of his small waist as if Chanyeol will tell him the truth because of his 'bossy' standing position.

"Nothing really. I was just thinking about the movie we are going to watch. What should we watch?" Chanyeol lies flawlessly. Lying has become so easy nowadays.

"Fine wear shoe fast. We are going to watch Train to Busan. We don't have that much of time and you spacing out while I am talking isn't helping much." Baekhyun says in sarcastic way and Chanyeol immediately complies the words of smaller.

"Lets go." Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol by hand and pulls him outside the door when Chanyeol finished wearing the shoes. This reminded Chanyeol the day he visited the mansion where Baekhyun lived in his so called house.

He seem like he is excited to watch a movie. He is acting like the way he was when he wanted to show me around his home..

They reach the parking lot but in Chanyeol's disappointment Sehun was waiting for them in the parking lot, standing with the support of Audi on the back. Chanyeol couldn't deny that Sehun is good looking cut that- in fact a very good looking guy.

As soon as Baekhyun sees Sehun he waves excitedly and runs to him- like literally runs to him.

Why is he running to him like Sehun is his long lost love? Chanyeol rolls his eyes on Baekhyun's childishness.

Sehun as well smiles at smaller. Sehun looked really handsome with all those smiles and all. Sehun ruffles smallers' hair and smaller frowns.

"Hya don't touch my hair. I spend quality time to make it look good." Baekhyun whines.

"Oh hyung don't be such a child. You look even good in messy hair." Sehun smiles.

Sehun again tires to ruffle Baekhyun's hair but somehow Baekhyun gets pulled by the person even taller then Sehun.

Chanyeol pulls smaller, who with such light weight gets flushed against the taller's chest.

Baekhyun's eyes gets wide because he can't comprehend what is happening. Chanyeol slowly puts smaller on the right place and brings his hand on the smaller's hair. So soft like I had expected.

All this time Baekhyun's eyes were so big and sparkling that if it was night time people would have mistaken it to be some stars.

Chanyeol slowly combs Baekhyun's hair with his long fingers and Baekhyun blushes profusely. The hand smoothing smaller's hair was so soothing that if Baekhyun's heart was on stable position he would have fallen asleep.

Baekhyun was shaking with the feeling of being this close to Chanyeol that he almost lost his balance but thanks to Chanyeol's quick mind he got hold of small waist and keep smaller on the place.