chapter 14

Baekhyun was fast asleep. The boy who said he cannot sleep few minutes ago, slept as fast as he closed his eyes.

Chanyeol turns AC and lowers Baekhyun's seat so that he won't have neck problem when he wakes up.
He then calls his hyungs just to check and guess what it - rings.

It rings but no one picks it up. He tries again but no one picks. Did they really get kidnapped?

"Hyung please pick up."

Rings- ring-rings and finally- "Hello?"

"Hyung where are you? Are you alright? Why was your phone unreachable? Is Luhan hyung with you? Are you-"

"Chan we are fine. And ask questions slowly. Why do you sound like you are going to pee your pant anytime soon?" Xuimin cuts blabbering Chanyeol.

"Then why didn't you call me?"

"My phone ran out of battery and Luhan lost his one. Why are you this worried?"

"Hyung I can't discuss this with you like this. Can you meet? I am already on my way to Namwon. And I am with Baekhyun."

"WHAT? You are coming here. Why? And with Baekhyun? What is really going on?" Xuimin ask in one breath.

"Well that's what I need to discuss with you."

"But tell me something. Atleast. Or is it that you don't trust us or me? Why did you run out here when you are sick? Tell me something so I can understand." Xuimin says in frustration.

"Hyung it's not that. I trust you. I really do. And I was fine with you taking care of this. But hyung you won't believe what I found in your room."

Xuimin waits for Chanyeol to continue.

"I will tell it all when we meet. But I think Chief's man is following you and Luhan. I think my dad's pic was bait to catch you guys or catch me." Chanyeol explains.

"Are you with Baekhyun? Is he listening now?" Xuimin asks after being silent for a while.

"No he is sleeping so I came out of car."

"Then that's good. First calm down. I don't know if we should tell this to Baekhyun or not. He still has time to stay out of this. If you can convince him, please keep him out of this, it's Dangerous."

"I am not sure either. But I guess I should tell him. I trust him now. I just don't know if he will trust me after I share this with him." Chanyeol says uncertainly.

"It will be hard for him. But you've got me and Luhan. If you want me to tell him I'll do it." Xuimin says.

"No hyung I will handle this. So.. umm what are we going to do now?" Chanyeol turns the conversation on the point.

"Game has already begun; from this we can at least say that they are more advance than us. But in my opinion, if chief's man is following you, we shouldn't meet." Xuimin speaks up.

"But why?" Chanyeol asks in confusion.

"Can't you see it, that's what he wants? He wants you. If you are correct - which I guess you are, he took your dad as bait because you will be affected by it and it worked. There plan worked. But now we won't let them win."

"But hyung without meeting how will we plan?"

"We can just video call and talk. But you first talk to Baekhyun or make sure you are not going to tell anything to him. Whatever you do, I am with you." Xuimin says sincerely.

"Fine hyung I will talk with him. But please don't switch off your fucking phone. You scared the shit out of me." Chanyeol says.

"Okay sir." Xuimin laughs and hangs up.