chapter 10

Chanyeol was waiting for Baekhyun to fall asleep so that he can speak with Xuimin but smaller doesn't seemed like he is going to sleep anytime soon.

Baekhyun was talking non stop but Chanyeol wasn't bored or irritated. He was supposed to wait but instead was being lost on the talks of smaller. They were currently on the room, sleeping.

They were sleeping in the way that they were facing each other though they were sleeping meters away in different beds.

"That time when we went to Namsan tower.. our baby panda was acting so girlish. He looked so cute though." Baekhyun laughs reminiscing the moment and Chanyeol joins him too.

"He was like wohaaa everytime. And he was taking pictures everywhere."
Baekhyun laughs making his eyes turn to crescent shape and Chanyeol finds it so beautiful.

"I didn't know Tao is that girlish. I mean I even heard from Jongdea that, Tao knows marital arts. And he is good at beating people." Chanyeol says is confusion.

"Yeah he is so good at fighting but still he is so girlish kind. Once when we all went to ghost house. Guess what he did.... he cried like a baby." Baekhyun says widening his eyes to prove the impact of the incidence.

So cute.

"Like real? I thought you were going to say something like he beat the ghost asses." Baekhyun laughs on hearing this.

"What about you? Did you screamed or cried or something?" Chanyeol asks because he really was curious.

"Of course not. I am brave person you know. I went in and even greeted the ghost who were actually a person in real. I knew they are not real ghost so I was not afraid. And did you say screamed? Of course I didn't. Neither it was frightening nor did I screamed." Baekhyun says confidently.

Is that true??

Chanyeol thought Baekhyun would be screaming his head off if he sees ghost even if it is just fake one. He looks fragile too.

"Wohaa." Chanyeol didn't said anything because he didn't know what he should say.

"Are you afraid of ghost?" Baekhyun asks.

"Not really." comes the confident reply . In real he isn't too.

"Then why don't you turn the light off while sleeping." Baekhyun asks teasingly as if to test if Chanyeol is just barging about himself.

"Umm well. I am not really afraid of ghosts. But somehow I am afraid of darkness." Chanyeol says shrugging.

Chanyeol is still not over the struggles he faced during his parent's death. The time he spent on the dark closet with all the noises of guns and his mom's screams still hunts him. When ever he find himself in darkness he couldn't stop himself from remembering the dreadful incident and he gets panic attacks.

"Yeol?" Its fine. I was just saying it to make fun of you. Don't feel sad." Baekhyun says when he sees taller's expression.

"I know."

"Do you know why are frightened of sleeping with out light?" Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol was speechless. He didn't know if he should answer honestly or lie or stay quiet. On the middle of Chanyeol battling with himself Baekhyun speaks.

"Its okay. you don't have to say anything. I have my own secret and you have yours. We shouldn't share it unless we want to reveal it ourself and I am not ready to uncover mine and I know you are not too. So its fine." Baekhyun says and smiles at the end.

Thanks for understanding. Chanyeol smiles too.

Baekhyun sighs and turns to wards the ceiling.