Chapter 6

"Hyung please don't hurt me."

"I-I was just going to give him note. He just needed my note." Baekhyun was rubbing his palms together as if he is asking for mercy and he had his eyes shut like he is afraid of what may happen next.

"Baekhyun it's just me." Chanyeol says.

Still Baekhyun was continuously asking for forgiveness as if he can't process what is happening.

"Please Hyung don't hurt me.. He just needed my help." Baekhyun starts to sob.

"Baekhyun it's me, Chanyeol.. its fine.. im not your hyung" Chanyeol didn't knew what he should do.. Baekhyun looked so weak and was shaking uncontrollably. "I-I am sorr-"

"BAEK" Chanyeol says loudly placing his hands on Baekhyun's shoulder so that Baekhyun will come to reality.

Finally on hearing his name from different voice, Baekhyun looks up and sees Chanyeol. On seeing Chanyeol, Baekhyun starts to cry even harder. He was crying loudly like baby. It was like he is crying with relief.

Baekhyun looked so helpless, Chanyeol couldn't help but kneel down and hug him.

"It's fine

"It's fine. It's alright. It's just me." Chanyeol murmurs these words to comfort Baekhyun.

Chanyeol was the reason why Baekhyun dared to do this. The Baekhyun who gathered all the courage just so he can bring Chanyeol his home is completely lost now.

It's been two time now that Baekhyun broke down in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol is really enraged with anger inside. He really wished he can figure out what Baekhyun is going through. He really wished Baekhyun would share what is happening to him so that he will have less burden of keeping it all in his heart. Chanyeol wished he could protect Baekhyun from whatever he is scared from.

"Ch-Chanyeol please...t-take me somewhere else...from here. I don't wanna stay here. This is...worst then hell." Baekhyun says between his sobs.

"Okay. Fine Baekhyun. I'll take you somewhere far from here. Just stop crying." chanyeol says patting Baekhyun's head.

"Re-really?" Baekhyun looks up to Chanyeol forgetting his sobs.

"Yeah.. just tell me. I can even take you with me now." Chanyeol says sincerely.

It was like Chanyeol is forgetting everything about his revenge and he is ready to sacrifice everything just to protect Baekhyun.

"N-not now. I can bear this much. And this is last day that i am going to spend here anyway. So I will be fine." Baekhyun says placing his head on Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol as well tightens his arms around Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Just tell me if you ever want to run away. I promise I will take you away anytime." Chanyeol says placing his head on crook of Baekhyun's neck.