Chapter 22

Happy 1K readers🎉🎉
***

Baekhyun and Chanyeol couldn't stop acting cheesy since they started to date and it hasn't even been 2 days. They hadn't made it public but they weren't hiding it either.

They planned to go with flow, if people figured out let it be and if people didn't figured out let it be too.

But Baekhyun hasn't showed up outside the room for people to figure out their cheesiness because he is sick and he aint even missing classes because of CCTV footage connected to his own laptop, thanks to Xuimin's talent. And it didn't look like Baekhyun will go to classes, physically anytime soon.

Its not like Baekyeol hadn't dated before but somehow this time they were in cloud nine, this time it felt different like they are dating for the first time. Baekhyun was so happy and Chanyeol couldn't be more happier. They always thought commitment bounds you under some limits, people when they are in relationship they won't be able to do things they want as they wish. But Baekyeol's case was different. Well behaved Baekhyun was learning even more fun things because of Chanyeol. He can reminish all the moment they shared like the back of his hand.

Baekhyun smiles remembering, how he had glared at Chanyeol because he couldn't trust Chanyeol but somehow now he is the only person whom Baekhyun can trust. He remembers how he had cried infront of Chanyeol for the first time like there would be no tomorrow and how Chanyeol had saved him from his evil hyung when Chanyeol first figured what was happening with him. He remembers how he and Chanyeol had ride on Chanyeol's bike like they wanted speed death. If he talked about memories he could talk for days. Baekhyun can riminish all the moment he shared with Chanyeol, clearly and he doesn't think so it will ever leave his heart. They were probably the best moments he ever had.

"Why are you smiling?" Chanyeol asks curiously.

"Oh nothing." Baekhyun smiles secretly.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were currently in terrace. Baekhyun was looking at the view of the buildings while Chanyeol who was sitting at bench, was looking at Baekhyun. They were bit far but still looking side by side from each other.

"Now don't lie you were smiling creepily (cutely) second ago." Chanyeol grins on Baekhyun's secrecy.

"Hehe, I was just thinking how we ended up this way." Baekhyun says giggling.

"I don't get it either. You know at first I didn't like you." Chanyeol says for the first time, honestly.

"Why?" Baekhyun pouts on Chanyeol's honesty.

"Well I hadn't met anyone innocent like you before. So actually I thought you were..you know.. kinda fake." Chanyeol says scrunching his nose as if he couldn't believe he thought that way about Baekhyun.

Baekhyun first blushes happily and then frowns at the last sentence.

"But I swear its different now. Or else why would I date you." Chanyeol softens on seeing Baekhyun's expression.

"Why did you reckoned I was fake?" Baekhyun asks curiously but still frowning.

Chanyeol stands and slowly walks towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun waits for Chanyeol to approach him but instead gets surprised with back hug.

Baekhyun who is still not used to with Chanyeol's touches increases his heart beats. Chanyeol's muscled chest on the back of Baekhyun's small back, makes smaller's heart and body warm.

Chanyeol rests his head on Baekhyun's shoulder and Baekhyun bits his lower lip.

"Well I don't know. It's just you are so different than anyone I have ever met. I don't even remember why I thought that way." Chanyeol lies, grabbing Baekhyun's hand still in hug.