chapter 23

It's been more than a month that Baekyeol started to date. Most of the students around are aware that they are dating by now reasoning it was so hard to unnotice it, they made it so obvious.

Kai knew this was going to happen but still he had teased Chanyeol saying, "I thought you were not into boys."

Chanyeol had coolly replied, "I am now." Looking at Baekhyun, directly. Baekhyun felt like literally jump into Chanyeol's arm even though he was tomato red.

As Chen had promised Kai got Blackpinks concert ticket on winning the bet and Kai had thanked Chanyeol for that as if Chanyeol wouldn't date Baekhyun if Kai wouldn't win that ticket.

Chanyeol's feeling got stronger than ever. The more Chanyeol got closer to Baekhyun the more he fell for smaller. Chanyeol know he is going too fast because its been just few months that he got to know Baekhyun, however, for some reasons he felt like they have known each other for years. Chanyeol felt like he couldn't stay away from Baekhyun anymore. He even wanted Baekhyun to move in with him in his apatment, but he didn't had guts to ask so and it doesn't matter now as they stay together in dorm as roommates at the moment.

Chanyeol had never felt this way before, it felt like Baekhyun is what he needed all this time. Baekhyun makes his days better; it was like he got excuse to live on rather than just living to get revenge. Baekhyun was only thing that made him keep his mind off his revenge stress. He have gone too far now that he cant think his life without Baekhyun. We can say Chanyeol was head over heels for Baekhyun.

On the other side, Baekhyun felt the same way. They both were falling for each other but they both didn't wanted to rush the things for each other's shake. Noone has ever taken care of Baekhyun this way. He was starting get dependent on Chanyeol. Chanyeol loves taking care of him, he can see it in Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol wakes Baekhyun instead of that alarms nowadays, Chanyeol restrains himself from talking when smaller is reading, they have lunch together and Chanyeol even tugs Baekhyun in bed before he sleeps. They spend more than 20 hrs together but still it was like the days are getting shorter and shorter for them. Baekhyun loves how Chanyeol notice every single thing about him. Chanyeol can tell he is on some problem before Baekhyun can share it and same goes with Baekhyun. It was like they are two people reading each other's heart.

Again after 1 month

"Baby, are you alright?" Chanyeol ask when he sees Baekhyun lost in his own world.

"Huh?"Baekhyun asks still on daze.
Chanyeol stands and goes to the study table where Baekhyun was currently on trying to study but was lost instead in imagination instead of book.

"Is something wrong?" Chanyeol asks sitting at other available empty chair, facing smaller when he notice worried look on his boyfriend face.

"Yeah, I am fine." Baekhyun smiles nervously.

Chanyeol grabs smallers hand and looks at smaller gently with the eyes that said 'tell me whats happening'.
Baekhyun sighs. (He knows me too well.)

"W-well actually, my brother is home from trip and he asked me to come tomorrow." Baekhyun says looking at their joined hands.

Jinsoo was on the business trip to Japan for 3 months and Chanyeol knew about that. (How fast did 3 months go?)

Baekhyun had requested Xuimin not to check his personal calls and message since he doesn't like someone invading his privacy that openly. Its not because he don't trust Xuimin, Luhan and Chanyeol, it's just he felt uncomfortable because mobile and his social accounts and message are very personal thing. Even though it was hard for them to agree with Baekhyun, they understood Baekhyun's uncomfortness, so they had promised to not check up on Baekhyun's mobile unless Baekhyun himself want them too. But tracker was still there.