chapter 12

"YEOL... THIS IS SO FUUUUNN." Baekhyun screams at the top of his lungs. And he is screaming because they are currently on the bike with the speed only death wisher will ride on.

"HELL YEAH." Chanyeol replies on the same volume.

Thanks to god that Baekhyun was clamping his hands infront of Chanyeol's torso so tightly, otherwise with the light weight like his, who knows he would have been flying out of bike till now.

Baekhyun wouldn't stop screaming.. "OOOOOOOOOOO"

"WHOOOOOOOOO" something like this. And Chanyeol couldn't be more happier on the smaller's reaction.

Chanyeol decides to stop the bike when Baekhyun's screams becomes less louder and he seemed be little tired.

He is so small, its question mark for anyone, how he got that much of energy to shout for that long period.
Baekhyun slowly raises from the sit and stands. But his legs seem to be numb that he collapses on the ground with THUD. As soon as Chanyeol sees this he abruptly stands from the bike and asks Baekhyun.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"Umm actually I really don't think my legs will be able to hold my weight. They have gone numb." Baekhyun says in small voice. He looked like small baby, craning his neck to look at Chanyeol.

"Its fine. Don't worry. Get on my back." Chanyeol sits infront of Baekhyun.

"Are you sure? I weight more then I look." baekhyun asks unsure.

"Baek even if you weight more than you look, I don't think so it will be more than I can carry." Chanyeol laughs.

"Fine than."

Chanyeol carries smaller. He is so light as I had expected.

"Whoaa when did you find this place?" Baekhyun chirps as if he just realized they are on the highest point of Seoul.

"I didn't find it. I just stopped where I felt like." Chanyeol shrugs.

"Really. The view is so nice."

They stays like that for a while admiring the view.

"Your back is so warm and comfortable." Baekhyun says out of nowhere, resting his head on taller's shoulder.

"Really? its first time I heard that. Or maybe this is first time that I carried someone on my back." Chanyeol replies smiling.

"You know I always wanted to apologize to you about something. But I didn't really had guts to do that. However, I think its time that I do it." Baekhyun saying unexpected things.

"Apologize? For what?" Chanyeol asks in confusion.

"Yeol put me down first. I think my legs are fine now." Baekhyun says and Chanyeol complies.

Baekhyun sits in the grass and pats the space beside him for taller to sit.

"Well.. at first I- I actually... im really sorry that I felt that way before... its completely different now. Trust me Yeol it was all in the past..." Baekhyun babbles.

Chanyeol doesn't say anything but waits patiently staring at smaller.

"Okay I will say it. If I don't say it now I will regret it." Baekhyun takes a deeeep breath.

"Well.. at first when we met I actually didn't trusted you. I have trust issue. And I don't like people touching me. You suddenly came in our group being one of us. Everybody was happy. I was too. But it was just hard for me to be close with someone I didn't know. That's why I acted so strange with you. You said you were fine but still I wanted to clarify." Baekhyun says looking at the ground as if he is afraid to meet chanyeol's eyes.