Chapter 8

When Baekhyun woke up it was already 10 am. He rubs his eyes with small fisted hand, cutely and looks around. He was shocked to find himself on bed-neatly tucked in because if it was other time he would have woken up even if someone slight touch him in his sleep however Chanyeol managed to not only touch but carry and put him on the bed. He was more shocked that he didn't even got distracted from his sleep while Chanyeol carried him.

Baekhyun reckons Chanyeol must be on bathroom but when he slowly gets up and checks the bathroom door it was unlocked. Keeping the thought of scolding wandering Chanyeol who is still not in good health condition, Baekhyun uses the vacant bathroom.

v Baekhyun badly wanted to shower but he didn't had extra clothes so he thought of borrowing Chanyeol's cloth. He decided to ask Chanyeol for his permission since Baekhyun him self doesn't like when other touches his stuffs without his consent.

Baekhyun slowly walks looking around since he didn't got time to tour around the apartment yesterday.
There weren't any painting in the apartment like his home has but there were some picture of small Chanyeol and someone good looking guy with cat like eye. This must be Yeol's hyung. Baekhyun thought. But they do not look similar at all. Small Yeol looks so good too. But whats with the gloomy expressions?

Baekhyun slowly reach kitchen and finds shirtless Chanyeol working on pan. Kitchen was full of food aroma but before Baekhyun's mouth can water at the thought of eating it, Chanyeol turns around making Baekhyun's jaw drop like it did the day before when he saw shirtless Chanyeol but this time maybe they were in day light it looked even better. Baekhyun drools at Chanyeol or more like his body, shamelessly.
😮😮😮😮

(Yeah edited one but couldn't find any other pic of him shirtless which fit in the story)

"Like what you see?" Baekhyun was suddenly brought to the real world by the deep voice. He looks at the face of the owner of body which he was drooling at before. When he looks at Chanyeol's face he again started to gape because damn Chanyeol's bed hair looks so hot.

"Umm...ummm" Baekhyun who is talkative one, now was out of words to speak. Baekhyun blushes and turns to red as tomato.

After returning his heart to normal pace he composes himself and gathers courage to do what he actually came for.

"Why are you wandering around when you are sick and even shirtless?" Baekhyun tries to say it in scary voice but it comes out in squeaking form. Drowning him self in pool of embarrassment, Baekhyun's face becomes impossibly red where as Chanyeol becomes more amused looking at smaller.

Chanyeol slowly walks towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun just waits for Chanyeol to approach him with the fit of anxiety. When Chanyeol reaches Bakehyun, he slowly brings his face near to Baekhyun's as if to kiss and smaller hitches his breath in anticipation, however at last moment he ditches the lip and says "Thank you so much because of you I am fine now.",whispering in the ear.