Chapter 17

“Fuck just do it, Baek. I dont think so i'll be able to wait any longer.” Chanyeol says unable to hold any more.

Chanyeol was woken up when he feels Baekhyun touching his face with his small finger, it was kinda ticklish but his laughing mood was over viewed by excited one. Chanyeol can hear smaller’s heart drumming heavily. Isn’t he just so innocent. Just tracing his finger on my face makes him this anxious.

Chanyeol didn’t thought Bakehyun will do something like touching his lip and the way Baekhyun withdrew,  like he just touched fire was priceless. Chanyeol so wanted to laugh on smaller’s innocence but he somehow kept it hidden.

Chanyeol hitches his breath when he feels Baekhyun’s breath just right above his lips. Not only Bakehyun’s, he was even able to hear his own heart beat being louder this time. Chanyeol waits in eagerly, his sense starting to work off and he felt like he will have heart attack by the feeling.  But to Chanyeol’s dismay, Baekhyun pulls off and loudly says, “Ugh, I shouldn’t do this.”, frustration evident in his voice..

When at last moment Baekhyun pulls away, Chanyeol couldn’t control and he burst out, “Fuck, just do it Baek.”

Chanyeol grabs smaller by waist and brings him under him, Baekhyun just becomes shocked shell, no one knows it’s because of impact of knowing Chanyeol was awake this whole time or its because Chanyeol pulled him. Chanyeol supports his body with his hands which are settled on both side of Baekhyun’s head, so that he won’t crash Baekhyun with his weight.

“I have had enough of your tease, Baekhyun. Remember you are the one who provoked me.” With that Chanyeol slams his lip to Bakehyun’s. 

Not surprisingly Baekhyun closes his eyes too. And that bliss full feeling Baekhyun was waiting for bursts out. When Chanyeol’s lips start to move against smaller’s, Baekhyun felt like he is in cloud nine. Just the thought of Chanyeol is kissing him, made Baekhyun feel like peeing. It was not simple kiss; Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun so eagerly like he needed this like oxygen.

Baekhyun as well syncs his lips with Chanyeol’s, making Chanyeol gasp. Baekhyun roams his hand all over Chanyeol’s back shamelessly while Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun’s neck from back gently but still supporting his body weight with one hand.

Chanyeol will pull off like for second so that Baekhyun won’t die with the lack of oxygen, but he will go back on kissing smaller as soon as he pulls off. It’s like he can’t get enough of the kiss.

Finally like after a day… just kidding… for like 15 minutes they pulls off, but not putting that much distance between their face. Chanyeol looks at the smaller whose face was quiet red  and was gasping but was still closing his eyes.

Chanyeol pecks smaller but he doesn’t open his eyes.

Seems like someone is shy.

Chayeol again pecks smaller and he cracks smalls smile.

“Baek, you can open your eyes.” Chanyeol smiles but smaller shakes his head implying no.

“Why?” Chanyeol asks smiling.

“Its embarrassing.” Baekhyun replies in small voice. Chanyeol again pecks.

What can I do, I cant help it.

“Is there a thing where you don’t get embarrassed?” Chanyeol grins. Literally he gets embarrassed in everything.

Beakhyun just pouts, making Chanyeol even more tempt to kiss. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun again.

“Yeol, stop it now.” Baekhyun turns even redder.

“Stop (peck) what (peck)?” Chanyeol provokes smaller.