chapter 25

"Yeol wake up we are here." Baekhyun's soft voice wakes up sleeping Chanyeol.

Chanyeol opens his eyes sleepily and looks around adjusting to the environment, surprisingly finding himself in high residential area where he was surrounded with beautiful expensive mansions.

"Wohaa where are we?" Chanyeol asks in amazement getting out of taxi.

"Un village."

"Wohaa like real. I heard this is most expensive uptown area where celebrities live." Chanyeol says wide eye and Baekhyun nods smiling on Chanyeol's reaction.

Chanyeol takes their bags out of trunk.

Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol's hand and lead the way toward big house. This place isn't that big as mansion Baekhyun lived in but was still large.

"Why are we here?" Chanyeol asks confused. He was expecting they are going to some hotel when Baekhyun said few days trip.

"Umm well this is my house. I mean house left by my mother for me to be exact, chief said. No one comes here except some maids for cleaning. Why, you don't like it?" Baekhyun pouts worriedly.

"No." Chanyeol instantly replies shaking his head.
"Its just I didn't expected we will be here. And I am still shocked." Chanyeol adds up correcting himself.

"Well I wanted to escape everything and spend time with you without worrying about anything else. Only you and me." Baekhyun smiles.
Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun in 'AWW'.

"Who are you? Where is my Baek? What did you do to him?" Chanyeol says narrowing his eyes on fake worry.

"Isnt he in your heart?" Baekhyun replies cheekily but this time there is slight blush on his mochi cheeks.

"You made my heart skip the beat with that line." Chanyeol grins, placing his hand on the chest.

"Come up with something other."

"God no. I am like literally worst in these kind of things." Baekhyun denies.

"Please?" Chanyeol persists, trying to do Baekhyun like puppy eyes but failing miserably.

"Please." Baekhyun blinks at Chanyeol and suddenly pulls Chanyeol's cheeks with his hand.

"Oww Baek what the hell."

"I cant help it, you look adorable." Baekhyun grins.

(If I pulled your cheek every time you look adorable, I ll have to glue my hand to your cheek.)

Chanyeol pouts, "It hurts."

Baekhyun takes support from Chanyeol's shoulder and tippy toes to kiss Chanyeol on his red cheek.

Chanyeol smiles on Baekhyun's action.

"This side hurts too." Chanyeol tries to pout.

Baekhyun complies what Chanyeol meant and kisses on the other side.

Chanyeol grins unable to hold his happiness and Baekhyun giggles.

"Lets go." They walks towards the house hand in hand.

The house was even more beautiful from inside. It looked warm unlike Chief's mansion. There were huge portraits of Baekhyun in different ages instead of some meaningless paintings.

"Wow, is this all you?" Chanyeol expresses looking at pictures of Baekhyun.

"No, my twin brother, Duh." Baekhyun replies sarcastically.

Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh at Baekhyun's answer.

Chanyeol takes out his phone and starts taking picture of all the photos one by one.