chapter 16

"Wait, how did you figure this could be bait first?" Xuimin asks when Chanyeol assumes it may just be his imagination.

"Actually yesterday I wasn't able to sleep so I decided to check data that we've got. And somehow I ended up checking CCTV. The footage was just so perfect that I felt like there is something fishy. That's why I decided to go over footage of few days ahead and figured they are showing us same footage alternatively, which means they knew they are being observed." Chanyeol says making Xuimin and Luhan shocked shell.

"What? Why didn't you tell me yesterday?"

"It was so important; I thought it will be better to talk with you in person." Chanyeol says.

"But how can it be possible? The camera seemed fine and we didn't get any bad signals. If they did it without touching cameras that means they hacked it. But the things I arranged are really hard to be hacked, that means they have professional hacker?" Xuimin calculates and talks to himself.

"Shit... we are doomed." Xuimins grabs his hair and Luhan pats him on the back as comforter.

"What did you do after figuring it?" Luhan asks.

"I unplugged all the lines of the electronics we used for it."

"You did that. Damn. They must have figured that we are aware of being hacked which surely will motivate them even more to find us."

"I didn't know what I should do. You guys weren't reachable. So I just did what I thought would be right." Chanyeol says regretting.

"Yeah I understand that. It's fine Chan." Xuimin says and sighs but his eyes cross with the mirth of enthusiasm after like few seconds.

"Wait, we can use this for our own good. We will intentionally let them catch us." Xuimin speaks in loud voice making everyone confused.

"Look we aren't able to catch anything till now, but if we act like we are abducted by them and if things go right way, we can interrogate them instead, for getting the information." Xuimin computes and looks at Chanyeol who somehow understand and chirps.

"Wow we can actually use this opportunity. If we coax them to catch you guys while I and Baekhyun take police with us at the same time to reach the place you guys are abducted in, we will be able to catch them. And maybe we will find my dad too, through them." Chanyeol's eyes shines in possibility.

"But how will you guys let them find you?" Baekhyun asks.

"We will go to hotel near the market. I'll even make my phone track able; I am sure by now they must have my phone's information." Xuimin says.

"We will make a move first. They won't be able to kidnap us in hotel, it will be too risky. And in case they try to, the new tracker on my locket's signal will turn to red from green; I should just touch the locket." Xuimin demonstrates by touching and sure enough the signal in Chanyeol's mobile turns to red.

"Wohaa how did you do it?" Bakehyun asks in amazement.

"It's secret." Xuimin winks making Baekhyun pout. Actually its long process xuimin didn't know if Baekhyun will understand.

"We are going to move to hotel right away after packing. Once we reach there we will call you. I won't let them track my mobile till tomorrow. So you guys rest for today. Don't over think and relax, we need your energy tomorrow. But check up on the locket tracker time and often, just in case they find us without tracker too before we intend them too." Xuimin says.

"Why don't you guys move at the evening? It will make probability of bad people finding you less." Baekhyun suggests.
And the way he said 'bad people' was just so cute. Everybody on the group look with 'aww' eye on the smaller's innocence.