Chapter 7

"Baek your hand." Chanyeol says trying to reach Baekhyun's hand. They were currently walking towards Chanyeol's room.

"Oh its nothing. Just small cut. I was trying to cut onion earlier and accidentally this happened." Baekhyun says as if he finally realised he had cut wrist and tries to cover his wound.

"You accidentally cut your wrist while trying to cut onion?" Chanyeol asks raising his eye brow.

Why does he had to make onion excuse out of all? This is reminding me of the onion that I used.

"Uh yeah." Baekhyun replies anyway, even though he knows it doesn't make sense, with a slight hesitation.

"Okay fine. let's clean this up first." Chanyeol says grabbing Baekhyun's uninjured hand.

"Yeol your hand is so hot. I will take care of my wound myself. You go and take medicine first." Baekhyun says turning the conversation other way.

"Bu-"

"Take medicine." Baekhyun says firmly.

So he can be bossy too.

"Fine." Chanyeol pouts.

Chanyeol takes medicine cringing on its bitter taste and settles on the bed. He wanted to help smaller but he didn't wanted to deal with angry Baekhyun.

Baekhyun grabs first aid kit from bathroom and cleans up his injury.
Later he tries to cover cleaned wound with gauge pads but in vain he couldn't. He tries to do the bandage numerous times but he fails-still he never gives up. Can he be any more cuter?

Chanyeol was enjoying the view. He cant stop looking at smaller who was sticking his tongue out on concentration.

Baekhyun groans and rolls his eyes on frustration when he couldn't do his bandage even while trying to do it for millionth of times.

"Let me do it." Chanyeol says getting out of blanket.

"But you are sick. I don't want you to get even sicker. I can do it by myself." Baekhyun replies worriedly.

Why is he so stubborn?

"I am fine Baek. Why would I become more sick just by bandaging your wound?" Chanyeol asks trying to understand Baekhyun's logic.

"Umm well when you are sick you feel so so so cold with out being wrapped in number of blankets. And when you bandage my wound it will probably take you lot of time and you will be more ill because of being cold." Baekhyun explains his logic as if it is most obvious thing.

"Let me help you now and why don't you help me get warm afterwards?" Chanyeol winks at the end of the sentence giving double meaning to his words.
Baekhyun blushes at this, making Chanyeol even more amused.

Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's uninjured hand firmly and pulls smaller towards him when Baekhyun tries to get back as if to prevent Chanyeol from taking care of his wound.

Baekhyun is so small that, on the force of being pulled he gets flushed against Chanyeol's chest and smaller's eyes gets wide on the impact.
Baekhyun's cheeks starts to get crimson while Chanyeol's ear gets red as well.

Its not like we haven't hugged before. Why I am having this kind of effect now? Why am I sweating? Damn.

Chanyeol takes a long breath to clam him self down but instead fills up with smaller's scent. Damn why does he smell so good? This is getting even harder.

Baekhyun steps back ward and gives Chanyeol space to think properly.
When Chanyeol gets back to his sense he clears his throat and says "I will just bandage it.", pointing at the wound.