chapter 4

The way Baekhyun left made Chanyeol hell anxious. He didn’t know what he should do. Everything in him was saying go and save Baekhyun. Undoubtly Chanyeol had started to care for Baekhyun and he is probably the first person Chanyeol was happy to be around with. Baekhyun was his first close friend.

“Chanyeol what was that about? It was his hyung. But why did he sound scared?” Xuimin asks through ear piece.

“I don’t know hyung. Something seems fishy there. I mean Baekhyun looked so scared of the phone call he got from his brother. I think I am going after him. I tried ignoring it but I can’t anymore. I think his hyung is the problem.”

“What are you going to do? We have tried everything but we were not able to enter the house before. And we don’t have any plans. They have bunch of bodyguards on each corner of the mansion. I think it will be better if we don’t get involved in this. I don’t want them to notice you now.” Xuimin says trying to convince Chanyeol.

“Yeah we don’t have plans but I don’t care anymore. We got bigger mission I know, but still he is my friend now and he is in danger. I can’t ignore this anymore.” Chanyeol says desperately.

“I can understand that. But please wait till tomorrow; I’ll come off with something by then.” Xuimin says.

“But hyun-’’

“Please. Trust me.” Xuimin says pleadingly.

“Okay.” Chanyeol says after a long sigh.

***

Chanyeol couldn’t sleep nor he can do anything accept look at the tracker that points Baekhyun’s where about.

Baekhyun is in his own house. Chanyeol is so anxious it felt like his heart will burst out any time soon.

There is no any defect in the documents of Baekhyun’s brother whose name is Baek Jinsoo. But now Chanyeol is sure his whole legal profile is fake. He has to enter Baekhyun’s house somehow and figure this out. He has to know why Baekhyun is so frightened of his brother.

They were able to hack Baekhyun’s mobile but somehow they cannot find anything there. Baekhyun’s brother only massage him like- get home soon brother or something related to Baekhyun being late for home. It’s like they are hiding something with full plans but what?

“Chanyeol just go to Baekhyun’s house as his friend, tomorrow.” Xuimin says simply.

“Why didn’t we think of this before?” Chanyeol says with wide eyes and grabs his jacket, ready to go to Baekhyun.

“What the hell are you doing? I said tomorrow.” Minseok says raising his eyebrow.

“Well I am his friend and I think ‘borrowing notes’ excuse will work, now.” Chanyeol says putting his shoes on.

“Do you think it will work? It’s 12 in the night.”Minseok says again raising his perfect thick eyebrow.

Realization dawns on Chanyeol and he pulls his hair out in frustration.

“Just wait till tomorrow okay. He is going to be fine.” Xuimin says it but even he is uncertain about it.

“Do I have any choice.” Chanyeol says to himself taking his shoes off.

“Chanyeol this excuse will only work till tomorrow. You have to move out Friday.”Xuimin says reminding Chanyeol.

“Shit I totally forgot about that.” Chanyeol groans.

Could this day be any worst??

***

Baekhyun didn’t have Chanyeol’s number and Chanyeol knew about it but still he was waiting for the massage, Baekhyun promised to send.