chapter 9

“Baek finally you are here.” Bold voice startles Baekhyun.

“Yeol, you scared me.” Baekhyun says with wide eyes, keeping his hand at where his heart is.

“Haha I didn’t mean to scare you.” Chanyeol says laughing at smaller’s reaction.

Baekhyun pouts.

Bobby was carrying the same suitcase of Baekhyun which Chanyeol had seen before. Damn that looks heavy.

“Bob can you just leave the bag on room 614 and go?” Baekhyun says to his bodyguard.

Bobby nods on this and was about to move-

“Wait. Do you need help?” Chanyeol asks to Bobby.

“Thanks but its fine. This is not that much.” Bobby smiles.

Not that much?  Really? Fine. Chanyeol huffs.

When Bobby moves up ,
“Were you waiting for me?” Baekhyun says wriggling his eyebrows.

Ofcourse why would i be standing here? Haha and Baek you look funny.

“No. I-I just thought that ummm it will be better if we all go together.” Chanyeol makes excuse.

“Oh.”

“I will call Sehun to ask their where about.” Baekhyun says working on his mobile.

Sehun again. He could have called someone else. Chanyeol frowns.

“Sehunnie where are you?” Baekhyun speaks on the phone. Why does he sound toooooo sweet?

“What? And I and Yeol were waiting here for you guys?” Baekhyun frowns.

“Yeah Chanyeol. Who else could be Yeol other than him.” Baekhyun replies rolling his eyes.

“Yeah we just met here, at the entrance.” Baekhyun replies. Why is this Sehun guy asking Baek this much question?

“Okay we will meet you guys there.” With this Baekhyun ends the call.

“They have already arrived and are in Kyungsoo’s room.” Baekhyun clears the things.

“Oh which number are they on?” Taller asks.

“808.”

Chanyeol didn’t had that much of bags so he easily carried his small suitcase and small bag with his muscled hands.

“Do you want me to help you?” Smaller asks looking at suitcase.

“What no? I don’t have that large bag like yours.” Chanyeol teases Baekhyun.

“Well I have a lot of things and the bag was not that heavy like it looked.” Baekhyun says crossing his arms around his chest.

Cute.

“Okay we will see.” Chanyeol says smiling at the smaller.

They arrive at the elevator. They wait for elevator to open up.

“Let’s put your bags on the room first and then we will go to Jongin’s room.” Baekhyun says and Chanyeol nods.

They enter the elevator after a moment . But when they reach the second floor the elevator started to fill up and the space between the two boys started to decrease. Baekhyun is so small that he was starting to get uncomfortable. In the middle of Baekhyun getting uncomfortable, Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun towards him and turns around where Baekhyun’s back is attached with elevator wall and Chanyeol was facing him from just inch away. This happened so suddenly that Baekhyun’s eyes become wide on being shocked.