chapter 15

Baekhyun was alone in the library, it was almost dark outside but he was waiting for something. However, he don't know what he is waiting for. He looks around but finds no one, not even librarian.
What is actually happening? Why am I wandering in deserted library.
Baekhyun tries to recall but couldn't figure out. Just when he thinks of leaving the place he sees Chanyeol heading towards him out of nowhere.

This doesn't seem normal. Chanyeol looks different. He looks more handsome, to be exact beautifully handsome. He is shining. And he is smiling at Baekhyun making Bakehyun's heart stop. Baekhyun looks at taller approaching him being awestruck. Why is he glowing? Chanyeol stops right in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks at taller, craning his neck but his eyes stops right on his plump pink lip. Baekhyun hearts starts to race and he gulps audibly.
"What happened, Baek?" Chanyeol asks teasingly as if he knows what is happening.
Baekhyun just stares at his lips unable to think any think.
"Why are you looking at my lips? Do you want to kiss?" Chanyeol asks puckering his lips in the air. Baekhyun swallows. Why is Chanyeol acting strange?
"Yes." Baekhyun squeak.
"What? What did you say? I can't catch it." Chanyeol grins.
"I want you to kiss me." Baekhyun says. But Chanyeol stays their grinning. Without being able to control, Baekhyun strangles taller and plants his lips on Chanyeol's lip.

Baekhyun wakes up grasping for air. He looks around and finds himself on the bed and other bed was empty. When he finally adjust to the environment around, his minds starts work.
It was a dream? Thank god its dream. And thank god Yeol isn't here.

But it was really weird dream. And I acted so slutty. Really the dream looked like it was brought from some erotic fanfic, where boy gives his body to the owner just because he is heavenly attractive. But Chanyeol is attractive. Yuck that was just so gross. How could I even think that way?

Why did I even dreamed that way about Chanyeol. Is it because he kissed me last night?

But the kiss was really good. I felt like my heart with run out of my throat. His lip was so soft like it looks in real. So kissab- Baekhyun pats his cheeks and yelps when it hurts.
What are blushing at Baekhyun, really now? thinking about his lips? He scolds himself mentally.
Ugh I am losing my mind. It's probably effect of yesterday's kiss. Nothing to worry, it has nothing to do with reality. It's just a dream. It's just the dream. Baekhyun pats his chest for calming down.

"It's just the dream. It's just a dream. It's just the dream."Baekhyun starts to chant.

When Baekhyun rolls out of bed, it was almost 12:30pm. Chanyeol was nowhere to find but Baekhyun finds note written by him with set of new cloths. And in pile of cloth he finds boxer too.
What the hell. This is so embarrassing. He even bought boxer. oh god. Baekhyun blushes.

He takes the note and reads:
"So had enough of your beauty sleep?
I am going for walk. Take shower and use this cloth.
I don't really know your size so I brought what I thought will fit you.
Call me when you are all ready. -chanyeol"
Baekhyun smiles at the note.