chapter 18

Violence down there👇👇
Read on your own risk

******

“CHANYEOL!!!” Baekhyun bits the hand of the person who was clasping his mouth and screams.

Baekhyun runs towards Chanyeol, who was laying on the ground with his hand on the head.

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s head on his knee by kneeling down on the ground.

Chanyeol shivers in pain but somehow manages to speak.

“B-Beak I am fine. I will handle these guys. Please run away from here while I distract them.” Chanyeol tries to save Baekhyun even though he looked like he will faint anytime soon.

“No Chanyeol, I cannot leave you.” Baekhyun says, his eyes already shining with tear.

Chanyeol removes his bloodstained hand from head trying to stand up.

“Chanyeol, yo-you are bl-bleeding.” Baekhyun starts to cry harder when he notice Chanyeol’s injury.

“Baek I am fine, really. Its nothing.” Chanyeol tries to convince panicked Baekhyun, by grabbing small hand gently.

Chanyeol then wipes tear sliding on cheek of Baekhyun with thumb; however it gets replaced by new one in second.

“Do you remember the promise you made? About doing whatever I say?” Chanyeol reminds Baekhyun, grabbing smaller’s cheek softly by his hand. Baekhyun nods.

“Then please go away from here. Keep your promise. ” Chanyeol  requests.

“B-but you as well said to stick by your side.” Baekhyun says with tear stained face, afraid Chanyeol is asking him to leave in his injured condition.

“Baek, please if something happened to you I won’t be able to live with guilt.” Chanyeol says honestly.

“But I am not here because of y-you. I am here because of me. Please don’t ask me to leave. Please.” Baekhyun sobs in stubbornness, but what it was in actual, is his love for Chanyeol.

“Baekhyun, please try to understand. I will come to you unharmed.” Chanyeol pleads desperately even though he is already harmed. Chanyeol didn’t wanted Baekhyun to waste the time, the kidnappers were not attacking them right now, but they will soon.

Baekhyun doesn’t speak at all but only replies Chanyeol with his sobs.

“Baekhyun, didn’t you said you want to be stronger?” Baekhyun nods unable to think why Chanyeol is asking him that in this situation.

“Then you should be strong at time like this. You shouldn’t hold on to emotion and cry, instead use this emotion to think smartly, Baekhyun. Its better if I am harmed then both of us. You go there and get the cops before these guys harm me. Trust me I am good at fighting. I will handle thing here. Help me please.” Chanyeol gives Baekhyun importance of him leaving.
It takes a while for Baekhyun to comprehend the thing but he somehow he gets lured in Chanyeol’s explanation.

“B-but what if I am late?” Baekhyun points out his fear.

“Baek, I trust you. You can do this.” Chanyeol says looking directly in Baekhyun’s eyes, making Baekhyun determined.

“Pro-promise me you will be fine. You have to be fine anyhow or -or else I-I won’t ever like you back.” Baekhyun hiccups absent mindly after giving in, in Chanyeol’s desperation.

“I promise.”

“Now go.” Chanyeol says urging Baekhyun to stand up.

“And just because of your boyfriend said you should run, do you think you will be able to?”, comes the scary voice from somewhere behind.