chapter 19

Baekhyun, Xuimin and Luhan were currently on hospital waiting for Chanyeol to gain his sense.

Chanyeol passed out in the middle of the way to hospital. Nurse who was present in ambulance joined the blood pack in Chanyeol’s vein, since Chanyeol lost lot of blood and it could be the reason he collapsed. If Chanyeol's blood type was other it would be difficult but sice it was 'A' type it was easily available.

Baekhyun had grabbed Chanyeol’s hand tightly throughout the ride to hospital.

Now Chanyeol was in comatose but not in severe one. Doctor said it was because his body is controlling his brain since Chanyeol’s body has become so weak and needed rest. He may wake in after 24 or 48 hrs.

“Baekhyun you should rest. You look tired. You must be exhausted.” Luhan advise.

“No hyung. I am fine. You guys go to hotel and rest, I will wait here.” Baekhyun instead turns the statement to hyungs.

Luhan shakes his head indicating ‘no’ and looks at Xuimin who was awake but still looked like unconscious person with no any facial expression and no any movements of mouth.

“Xuimin I think you should rest, your hand looks painful and they have prescribed you painkiller, rest for them to work.” Luhan suggest Xuimin. The way Xuimin applied force to untie the rope had made wound in his wrist which was currently bandaged.

Xuimin was about to refuse but Baekhyun speaks, “Hyung you should really rest, you will make Chanyeol even more worried when he finds you like that. And you don’t want that, do you?”

Xuimin shakes his head with sigh in defeat but doesn’t speak anything.

Xuimin hadn’t spoken anything since they got to hospital. It was like he couldn’t get out the scene of Chanyeol being battered. He couldn’t get out the emotion about being not able to help his brother.

Xuimin gets up and walks with slouched shoulder, making him look even smaller.

“Luhan hyung please go with Xuimin hyung, it was hard day for him. Give him company; it will make him feel better.” Baekhyun urges Luhan to go with Xuimin, because even stranger could see Xuimin’s not in good mental condition.

Luhan nods and willingly goes behind Xuimin, closing the door of the hospital room.

When both of them leave, Baekhyun sighs and looks at sleeping Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol wake up soon, you are making hyung worried.” Baekhyun speaks to sleeping Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked peaceful sleeping like that, his face now cleaned, showed disinfectant wounds, which may even leave scars.

“You are going to be fine soon. Doctor said you only need rest. But unfortunately you got your left hand and right leg fractured, so you wont be able to move them for at least month.” Baekhyun informs the Chanyeol’s condition to Chanyeol himself even though he is not sure if Chanyeol could hear him.

After a while Baekhyun couldn’t stop but pour his sentiments out.

“You know I was so scared, when you laid there without moving. I thought I lost you.” Baekhyun says in small voice.

He wanted Chanyeol to says something like, I am good now, aren’t I?, arrogantly, but nothing replies him but his silent ness.

Baekhyun so wanted to cry but it seems like there was no tear left anymore, he had cried enough. It was hectic day, probably most dangerous and sorrowful day he had ever encountered.

Baekhyun didn’t want to close his eyes, not even for a moment, he didn’t want to miss Chanyeol waking up. He tries to open his eyes wide, despite of being heavily tired.