one

march 14

"'you were in peter parker's vlog.'" i muttered to myself. i was reading comments on my instagram live. "who's peter parker?" i asked. instantly comments flooded in.

"woah, guys." i laughed. "how about i guest one of you to explain it. that sound good?" tons of comments agreeing came up. i pressed the first button and scrolled through account waiting to be guested. one of them was called 'peterpar...' and ended there due to it being too long.

i pressed it and waited for them to accept. a few seconds later they appeared on the screen. a small, "oh my god." was heard. i laughed. "hi!" i smiled. "oh my god, y/n! hi!" now the comments were flooded with her name. olivia. their full username was now visible.

peterparkernews

"so... who's peter parker?" i asked before taking a drink of my water. "you seriously don't know?" she asked, shocked. i shook my head. "okay, so basically he's this blogger from queens." they explained. "like me." i pointed out. they nodded.

"he did a q&a and one of the questions was "kiss, marry, kill: mj, y/n, and liz." i nodded. they were all youtubers i had met at one point. either in public or at things like vidcon and teen choice awards. "basically he said he would marry you, and no comment for the others." i laughed.

"is he cute at least?" i asked making her eyes widen. "yes! he's literally precious!" she said, exaggerating every syllable. i giggled. "well thank you so much olivia!" i smiled. she squealed making me laugh. "bye!" she waved and then i took her off.

"okay guys i have to go edit." i groaned. "thank you for the lesson!" i laughed. "bye! love youuuuuuuu!" i ended the live while holding the you.

word count: 304 words