forty four

december 3

peter and i were currently over at may's, helping her with dinner. peter and i were in charge of making the cake, big mistake on may's part.

"okay it says a cup of milk." i said looking at the recipe.

"okay." peter reached up to the cupboard and pulled out a cup.

"perfect. i'll get the milk."

obviously, i knew what i was doing. peter... did not, but was i going to crush his little baker dreams by telling him otherwise? no. his eyes just brightened up when i told him we were making the cake.

i poured the milk to about two/thirds of the cup, trying to make it as close as possible.

so we continued like that, peter grabbing regular spoons instead of measuring cups. it all took a turn for the worst when peter grabbed the flour.

"okay, peter! get the flour." i ordered making him nod.

as he got it, he dumped it all into the bowl. making it fly everywhere. i closed my eyes, when i opened them peters eyes were wide.

"what? did some get on me?" he blinked.

"uh, no!" he looked away.

"peter. i swear-," i opened my camera to see me completely covered in flour.

when i turned to look at him he was gone.

"peter! this isn't funny!" i then continued to the only place he could be.

may's room.

as i opened the door i felt it stop on something. clearly peter. i then stepped into the room and closed the door; revealing peter with his hands over his eyes.

"i'm not here, keep looking." he said with a smile on his face.

"i just want to hug you." peter moved his hands to push me away, but i hugged him before he had the chance.

"y/n!" i pulled away to see peter also covered in flour.

-

may was not pleased.

she made us shower and put our clothes to wash. she also restarted the cake and made it herself. so peter and i were currently wrapped in fluffy towels in our underwear.

"none of this would've happened if you hadn't told me to get the flour." peter said simply, crossing his arms.

"none of this would've happened if you didn't pour all of the flour in." i shot back, also crossing my arm.

"hmph." peter turned away from me.

i sighed and uncrossed my arms.

"peter." he didn't move.

"i'm sorry. please talk to me."

still nothing.

"fine, dibs on dodge." at that he instantly turned around.

"no! that's not fair! wh-," he stopped as i started to laugh.

"i love you." i smiled.

"i love you, too."

word count- 451 words
more fillers ahaha BUT I JUST PUBLISHED A NEW STORY CALLED "i hope someday" IM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. I WASNT GOING TO START IT UNTIL CLICKBAIT WAS FINISHED BUT IM JUST SO EXCITED. PLS GO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT ITS A TOM HOLLAND X READER