fifteen

hi i feel like the worst person ever for spoiling st3 for someone i'm so stupid i'm sorry i'm the worst okay my heart hurts spoilers are the worst i hate this sm so chapters dedicated to them.

edit: TWO PEOPLE NOW IM LIKE HORRIBLE. PLS. dedicated to them too ):

-

july 11

it had been a week since stranger things day. i had finally felt okay enough to continue with my everyday life. i was sitting at my counter with coffee and my laptop opened in front of me. i was editing a vlog i did at the mall with a haul at the end.

i had my hair up in a ponytail and was wearing shorts, and one of peters hoodies. with avocado socks of course.

i was tired and sighed as i closed my laptop. my uploading schedule has been more irregular due to me being with peter for most of the time. but i hadn't seen him in a few days so i had some free time. maybe i should just hire an editor. i pondered it and shrugged.

i went to take a sip only to be met with air. i jumped down from the stool to refill my cup when there was a knock at the door. i set down my cup on the counter again and went over to the door.

i opened it to reveal peter. instantly i broke out into a smile.

"peter!" i threw my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"hey! sorry i didn't tell you i was coming. i was around and missed you is all."

i smiled again before taking his hand and leading him inside. i walked past my abandoned coffee cup and went to my room.

he sat down on my bed as i plugged in my phone and then sat on his lap. i hid my face in his chest and sighed contently.

"i missed you," i said with my voice slightly muffled.

"i missed you too." he said with his chin resting on the top of my head as he played with my hair.

-

"wait, peter! stop! i'm serious you're going to- ...crash."

peter and i were currently grocery shopping since i complained about having no food. i was in the cart facing peter and peter was navigating it. he would run and jump on it and get off in time to stop it before we hurt someone.

this time he was too late and we knocked over a tower of stacked cans. thankfully no one was hurt but it was loud and so peter was obviously very embarrassed.

"look at what you did." i huffed as i crossed my arms.

"it was an accident." he whined with a pout.

"okay, can you do me a favor?"

he nodded.

"can you push me somewhere else? i don't want people to know i'm with you."

he laughed and got on the car and leaned over to plant a quick kiss on my lips.

he then continued to pull away from the table we crashed into.

"pete?"

"yeah?"

"i was serious."

-

we had gotten home after a very eventful day. we got everything i needed and more. peter got very excited about something in just about every aisle. so now along with what i needed, there was some of peters favorite foods too.

"peter." i pouted.

he hummed and turned to me as he closed the door behind him.

"i. don't. want. to. put. this. away."

he thought about it for a second.

"tomorrow?"

-

peter and i were doing what we do best.

watching netflix and eating food.

we were a third into the first episode of black mirror when his phone rang.

"it's ned. do you mind if..?"

"no go ahead."

he answered and put it on speaker.

"hello?"

"so you can't drive grocery carts now?"

"w-what?" peter blushed making me laugh.

"there's videos of you and what seems like.. y/n
y/l/n at the store?"

"oh that.." peter laughed nervously.

"and you kissed? wow peter. i'm impressed you're a bit of a-," peters eyes widened.

"no! bye! thanks ned, talk later!" he then ended the call.

i decided to act upon that later. for now i sighed and laid down on my bed with a huff.

"what's wrong?" peter asked quietly as he laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"it's just... we can never go out and do whatever we want.. you know? it's like we have to hide. we're not even.." i chewed on my lip nervously.

"what are we.. peter?" i turned to him.

he pulled away and i turned to face him.

"well... i wanted this to be more special. but, do you, maybe, want to be my.. girlfriend?" he had his gaze on my lips to avoid my reaction.

but he looked absolutely beautiful. he had a light blush on his cheeks and he looked flustered. his hair was a bit messier due to him laying down. he was wearing a button up shirt so he looked absolutely adorable.

"peter.." my heart fluttered as his eyes met mine.

i smiled and hugged him tightly.

"it's about time, stupid."

-

so do y'all want smut or... 😳 i'm totally okay with writing it i just want to know if it's something you guys want if you don't think it fits into the story then i won't ! also if majority says yes should i put warnings? thanks (:
word count- 914 words