twenty two

me: opens wattpad to read
wattpad: 37 notifications
me: did i update today? oh. yeah. i did. oops.

FKSKDK IM SO DUMB OMG

but stream lover by taylor swift !

warning: also kinda smut? stop reading at the 👉👈 if you don't want to read

-

august 1

as we walked out i was a lot more clingy to peter. i was holding his hand but was practically hugging his arm. the order we were walking in was me, peter, liz, ned, mj. they were all laughing about something as i stared at the concrete. we were going to eat and were walking to a place across from the movie theatre.

"you okay, babe?" my heart fluttered at the name but i nodded.

he smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me quickly.

"remember that, peter?" he pulled away as we heard liz's voice.

he nodded but i knew he wasn't listening.

"peter wasn't even there!" ned exclaimed making me roll my eyes.

-

as we walked into the restaurant i let go off peter hand.

"i have to go pee, i'll be back!" he laughed as i quickly headed to the restroom.

as i dried my hands with a paper towel a lady cane in. i smiled at her as i threw away the paper towel and walked out. i quickly found them at a booth. i saw mj and ned on one side, and liz and peter on the other with her bag between them eliminating any space for me.

"oh! we can pull up a chair for you." liz smiled at me.

"wait, liz. i have to go to the bathroom." she scooted out and he stood up.

"oh shoot, false alarm." he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the booth with him.

"peter-," i was cut off by liz.

"where do i go?" i held in a laugh by biting the inside of my cheek.

"pull up a chair." he offered.

"there isn't any."

he thought for a second then pulled me on to his lap.

"there."

i turned red as she smiled fakely and sat down next to us. i turned slightly to talk to peter.

"peter, everyone's going to be looking at us."

"so?"

"how are you going to eat?"

"not hungry."

i stared at him as he stared back.

"you're so weird."

"you love me." he smiled at me and kissed my cheek quickly as he wrapped his arms around me.

"i don't know what's going on. but this is an instagram picture moment." ned pulled out his phone and turned the camera to us.

i hid my face using the sleeves of the sweater as peter laughed.

"no, you look beautiful don't do that!" i turned to see peter pouting at me.

i sighed and smiled. ned kept taking pictures as i held up the peace sign. peter then kissed my cheek making me smile.

"i'll airdrop them!" ned said excitedly as he tapped some stuff on his phone.

peter and i unlocked ours and soon got the notification. we both accepted them and then left them locked on the table.

peter then put his arms around me again making me feel all warm inside.

-

as we got home i pulled peter to my room.

"what are we doin-," i cut him off as i pushed him onto the bed.

i huffed and got on top of him to lay on his chest.

"liz makes me angry."

"i know." he sighed.

"she just knows how to upset me."

"i know."

"and it's like-,"

👉👈

peter then turned me on my back and put his legs on either side of me without putting any pressure on me.

"peter, wha-,"

"let's not talk about her anymore."

he kissed my lips softly and then kissed my jaw. he then moved down to my neck and kissed a soft spot.

i gasped as he sucked on the skin lightly. i moaned slightly making me blush but in response peter bit the same spot.

"is this okay?" he whispered making me look at him.

i nodded desperately making me blush once again. peter just smiled and moved my hoodie up. i sat up slightly so he could take it off of me. he moved it to the side. he then touched the top of my jeans and looked up. i nodded slowly and he started to unbutton them.

👉👈

then his phone rang.

i looked up at the ceiling and whispered, "god, if someone isn't dying..."

peter turned and grabbed his phone. he looked at it, had a slight change of facial expression, then answered it.

"hey, liz!"

i glared at the ceiling, "you've got to be kidding me."

"oh my god, i-i'll be right over." peter stood up.

"what's wrong?"

"uh, something happened." he rushed out as he quickly got his keys and phone and stuffed them in his pocket.

"o-okay?"

"i gotta go." he walked out as he closed the door i sighed.

the door then opened again and suddenly peter was standing across from me. he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"i love you." he kissed the tip of my nose then went back to rushing out of the door.

word count- 867 words