thirty three

two updates in one day...? 😳 hi again! also! fun fact: my name is luna !

september 20

peter and i went to the mall because i wanted him to get new shirts and hoodies i could steal since it was getting colder.

"so this is a shopping spree... for me... for you?" peter asked as he pulled into a spot.

"hm.. yeah." i said after thinking for a second.

peter laughed and turned off the car. we then took off our seatbelts and got out. peter's side was facing the entrance so he waited for me with his hand stretched out. i quickly went in front of the car and took it.

peter and i had just walked in and were walking by the food court when he stopped.

"oh my god." i turned to peter.

"what?"

"thats lena!" i scrunched my face up.

"who?"

"you know! my fan!"

i instantly remembered.

"oh.. yeah." i whispered.

"we have to go say hi!" he then started pulling me in the direction of the girl with her back to us.

i started thinking of an excuse but peter tapped her shoulder.

she turned around. she had glasses, freckles and short blonde hair that came to her shoulders. she was wearing a midtown hoodie, like me, shorts and air forces.

"oh my god." her jaw dropped and she instantly hugged peter.

tears filled her eyes as he hugged her back.

"it's so good to finally meet you!" peter smiled as she pulled away.

"sorry!" she laughed as she wiped the tears that fell.

she then turned to me.

"oh. y/n! thats so.. cool!" she fake smiled.

"yeah, i just wanted to say hi!" peter said happily.

"can we get a picture?" she asked.

"i'll take it!" i said, not wanting to be in it.

"no, no, i can take it!" lena's mom, i guessed, offered.

i nodded and stood next to peter.

she took a few pictures and then i stepped out so she could take some alone with peter.

"we should get going." peter said as he took my hand.

"thank you." lena said as she hugged peter again.

she then turned to me and smiled. she hugged me too making me gasp. i then hugged her back gently.

word count- 391 words