forty two

november 15

as peter and i brushed our teeth, dodge slept peacefully by the bathroom door. i turned as i heard soft tapping at our window. i then looked at peter excitedly as the timer went off. i quickly washed out my mouth then ran to the window. peter joined me a few seconds after as i tugged on one of his hoodies.

"where are you going?" peter was already in a hoodie as i pulled him out of the room and down the stairs.

i unlocked the door as we got to the bottom.

"ready?" i said looking up at peter.

"what?" he stopped as i pulled open the door and ran outside.

"rain!" peter stared at me from inside.

"come play, peter!" i pouted.

"you're going to get sick." he said as he crossed his arms.

"then come be sick with me!"

he shook his head with a laugh.

"please!" he then pulled his hood up over his messy hair and walked out.

i smiled as he reached me.

"i love you." i said as he pulled me close.

"yeah, yeah." he smiled as he connected our lips.

as i put my arms on his shoulders, i reached up to pull down his hood. i pulled away to see an upset peter.

"i like when your hair's wet." i explained with a small smile.

peter then smiled, too.

"let's go insi-," peter stopped as i stomped, splashing water on him.

he then laughed and continued to splash me, making me gasp.

"peter!"

"you started it!"

after a splashing war, i turned to see no peter.

"peter?" my hair was dripping and i felt disgusting.

i jumped at the feeling of hands slipping around my waist. as i looked to the right, i saw peter's wet curls.

"let's go inside." i smiled as peter kissed my cheek.

-

peter and i had both showered separately to get all of the nasty rain water and mud off of us.

we were both in the comfiest clothes we owned as i warmed up the water. i, of course, added bubbles as the water started to fill up.

"peter, come." i grabbed his hand and made him stand up from the couch.

he followed me questionably as i pulled him up the stairs and to our bathroom.

"you first." i pointed making him look at me.

"just trust me!" i said before he could say anything.

peter slipped off his shirt, sweatpants and then his boxers.

as he stepped into the water i quickly undressed as well. peter closed his eyes as he let his back hit the tub. i then also stepped in, with my back to peters chest, his legs on either side of me. he put his arms around me as i played with the bubbles.

"i understand why people take baths now." peter sighed as he let his chin rest on my shoulder.

"can i tell you a secret?" i whispered.

he hummed and kissed my shoulder.

"i love you." as peter's lips were against my skin i felt him smile.

"i love you, too, bub."

this chapter was a big fat mess and filler. i'm sorry. i have missed talking to you all but school's a thing now, but seriously don't be a stranger comment once in awhile. i miss you.
word count- 552 words