forty

you already know, stop reading at the 🌫 to avoid

october 31

i was admiring my self in the mirror before stepping back.

"wow." i whispered. i then stepped out of the bathroom and peered into the living room.

"you did beyond amazing, lucy." i said as she dipped her paintbrush into black paint.

"thank you!" she laughed as she pressed it to peters face.

i did my hair into two ponytails, and changed. to match peters e-boy outfit, i bought a striped long sleeve shirt to go under a black crop top, a high waisted black skirt with a belt, fishnets and big blocky black boots.

as i finished i walked downstairs to see peter, fully dressed and ready.

he looked unbelievably hot. he had a loose black shirt that had its sleeves rolled up to above his elbows that showed his chest. he had black jeans with zippers and a chain, his hair wasn't styled so it was messy and his nails were painted black.

"you look-," i stopped as he looked up.

"uh, marry me." was all i could say.

as we made our way over to a party i stared out the window boredly. may had gone over to take care of dodge and took some pictures of us outside. we looked amazing. we were meeting mj and ned at the party.

🌫

i then felt peters hand on my thigh. i looked down to see it placed right under the bottom of the skirt. it was already quite short making me self conscious.

i glanced at peter to see him looking ahead. i gulped as it moved up higher. i felt myself feeling hot as with his other hand he moved his hair out of his face. i bit my lip at the feeling of peters grip tightening.

"fuck, peter, pull over." the sound of my voice made him jump.

he glanced at me quickly before pulling over. we were on a road so we were just pulled next to a barrier of the road. cars continued to zip by us.

i quickly got out and went to the backseat. to find peter already there.

"wow, you're fast." i said as i moved over so i was sitting on his lap.

peter blushed making me laugh.

"it's okay." i connected our lips as my hand went between us, creating some friction.

peter pulled away, but kept our foreheads connected as he breathed out.

peter instantly put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

i then unzipped peters pants.

"woah, woah, woah, here? are you sure?" he asked, eyes wide.

"you're right, peter. let's go back home and explain to may why we didn't go to the party, or should we just go to the party and explain to everyone what's going on?" i was getting frustrated.

"okay, you're right. i'm sorry." i felt bad.

"no, i'm sorry. we just haven't done this in forever so just please touch me, peter." he smiled at that and lifted his hips to slip his pants down to his ankles.

peter then reached his hand under my skirt.

all i heard was the tearing sound making me gasp. i reached down expecting to feel my fishnets but just touched my skin.

"peter-," i stopped at the feeling of him moving my underwear aside.

he connected his lips to my neck as he lifted me up. i moaned at the feeling of peter's length inside of me.

"fuck, peter." i whispered into his ear as i started to slowly bounce up and down.

peters grip on my waist tightened as i started to move faster. my hand reached up to the roof of the car to hold myself steady.

peter groaned as my fingernails dug into his shoulder blades.

peter pulled me closer as he moved me faster. i arched my back and moaned peters name as he thrusted his hips up, desperately.

peter's mouth opened slightly as his head hit the headrest behind him.

"peter," was all i could manage to say before we both reached our high.

i lifted myself off of peter, out of breath and sore from peters tight grip.

"let's just go home." i breathed out as my back hit the back seat.

peter, breathing heavily, said, "y-yeah. that's a good idea."

word count- 724 words