seventeen

theres so many new readers i'm intimidated. but hi 😳 writing and publishing is a lot scarier knowing there's so many people reading this- thank you for reading tho (: means the world to me <3

-

july 29

although peter had told me we could just stay in all day i wanted to record his channel video. so we were going to the mall. we were walking hand and hand as we walked to the door of the entrance.

"i'm going to start recording now, okay?"

i nodded as peter held up his camera.

"hey! it's peter. well duh. anyways, i'm here with my girlfriend, y/n!"

i make a funny face as peter points the camera to me.

"so today, she's going to be picking out an outfit for me. i'm a little nervous, to be honest."

"you should be."

-

"okay so now that peters gone, we can talk bad about him."

peter had left me his camera and was sitting on his phone somewhere. i had gone up the escalator and was above where peter was sitting. i pointed the camera at him.

"look, he's pretty."

i then turned the camera back to my face and continued walking.

-

"thank you!" i said as i bought the last part of the outfit.

it had been roughly three hours. when i got back to where peter was he was scrolling through his phone, looking very bored.

"having fun?"

he looked up at me and instantly smiled.

-

we got back to my apartment and peter instantly went into the bathroom to change as i sat on my bed making faces at the camera.

"um... i think i'm done?"

i sat up excitedly.

"yay! oh my god, come out!"

peter first peeked out shyly from the door before walking in front of the camera. my jaw dropped. he was wearing a long sleeved striped shirt under a black short sleeve with some words on it. he had black skinny jeans with a chain through on belt loop to another. he also had on some rings and chains along with black vans.

"peter."

"yeah?"

"you look hot. i mean- you look very nice."

i blushed and peter just winked at me.

"e-boy peter is a success."

a took a ton of pictures of peter before i left the room so he could do his outro.

-

a few minutes later peter sat next to me on the couch and put his arm around me as i looked through twitter.

"so, you think i look hot?"

"i said nice."

-

word count: 425 words
(writers block sorry ): it just makes me nervous since i've been getting the djakdjjsj added clickbait to their reading list. i don't know i'll try to not have a filler next chapter.)