twenty one

incase y'all want a warning: toy story 4 spoilers fjajjdjakdjsj

i have two tom fics in my drafts, y'all want those after this is over or,,,, 😳

-

august 1

"peter, hey! y/n, mj didn't tell me you were coming."

"well, she didn't tell me you were coming either."

we stared at each other for a few seconds before being interrupted by mj.

"we should go, don't want to miss the previews."

-

we were sitting in this order: peter, me, mj, ned, liz. the theatre we went to had reclining seats and i had lifted the cup holder between peter and i's to make it basically a big seat.

i had my head resting on peters shoulder as i held his hand. when i saw the creepy dummies i gasped.

"they're so ugly." i whispered to peter as i laughed.

he looked down at me and smiled. i looked up at him and leaned up carefully to press my lips on his.

"i love you." i whispered as we pulled away.

-

i cried as woody's friends drove away from him with bonnie. peter turned to me.

"are you crying?"

"no." i mumbled as tears continued to stream down my face.

peter pouted and hugged me.

"it's okay. he's going to be happy now."

"but, he's never going to see his friends ever again."

"that's true, but they know it's for the best."

i pulled away and looked at peter. he smiled at me and wiped away my tears. i laughed at how dumb i was being and kissed him quickly.

"you guys ready to go?" i looked up to see mj standing up.

"no! what the hell! why, disney, why?!" we all turned to ned to see him crying his eyes out.

-

peter and i left like we came in, hand in hand. mj and i were talking about the movie while ned and peter talked. but liz was being quiet.

"hold up, i have to pee." mj walked into the restroom leaving liz and i, in silence.

peter and ned continued talking.

"so, what'd you think about the movie?" i decided to be the bigger person.

"it was okay." she pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"i think he should've stayed with his friends. friends should always be before girlfriends." she rolled her eyes making me frown.

"well she makes him happy."

she scoffed before laughing. "yeah, let's see how long that lasts."

i could tell everything she was saying was aimed towards peter and i.

"i think it'll last for the rest of their toy lives." i shot back.

"i seriously doubt that."

"how would you know, liz? you don't even know them."

"well i've known woody. he'll get bored of her."

"you shouldn't get upset because you can't be bo peep."

"i-," she stopped.

we stared at each other.

"um?"

i turned to see mj staring blankly at us.

"that was the weirdest argument over toy story that i've ever seen. let's go."

word count: 499 words