twenty nine

unpublished to fix time line but i ended up just changing twelve !!

i'm omw home and that's a five hour drive so i'm writing so much for y'all 🥺

aLSO

IVE BEEN SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS ITS TIME

-

september 6

peter and i were eating breakfast along with dodge. then there was a knock on the door.

dodge's head snapped up and he ran towards the door.

peter and i looked at each other and smiled. then peter got up and went to the door.

"who is it?" i asked as dodge ran back to his food.

"i invited someone to help us settle in." he said as i nodded.

we didn't want to take up all of mj and ned's time so we let them go.

"peter!" the person said as they hugged him tightly.

"aunt may!" peter said as he hugged her back.

i instantly peeled up. may and i had only spoken once on that facetime but other than that we hadn't.

she then noticed me and pulled away from peter quickly.

"y/n! it's so good to finally meet you." she smiled at me and quickly came to hug me too.

i laughed and also hugged her.

"i know! finally!" i smiled as dodge sniffed around her cautiously.

she then pulled away and kneeled down to dodge.

"and you're dodge!" she held out her hand so he could smell her.

he then wagged his tail excitedly and started to lick her hand.

"he's adorable." she picked him up. "so what first?"

-

so may was an incredible help. we already had everything in the dining room, kitchen and living room ready.

may helped us do pretty much everything else.

we made the basement into a sort of projector/theatre room which looked amazing. our room also looked amazing. peter's bed was bigger so we kept it for our room.

we set up one of the guest rooms as well and decorated all of the bathrooms, both hallways and added chairs and a table to the balcony and outdoor area.

may gave me pictures of peter when he was little. peter and i were sitting on the couch. peters arms were around me and my head was on his chest when she brought the book in from her car.

peter immediately recognized the book.

"oh my god. may. no." he hid his face with his hands.

"what's this?" i asked.

"i'm so glad you asked. in this book is every picture taken of peter from ages 1 to 15." my mouth dropped.

"no."

may nodded. peter groaned as i sat up and opened the book.

and she was right. the first page was filled with baby peter. i gasped.

"may. you are my savior."

"okay, that's enough." peter reached for the book.

"peter! i've only seen the first page!"

i turned the page as he huffed. the next pictures were a series of peter crying with vegetables in front of him, then he hit the plate, then they went everywhere and then him laughing.

"oh my god! he's so cute." i pouted as i turned the page.

the next picture was of peter, a bit older now, taking a bath with bubbles all over him. this page also included peter with paint all over him as he cried, peter holding a big ball, and peter doing a handstand, while he was naked.

the next pictures were as cute as the others. slowly, i saw peter grow up. the last picture was of peter standing awkwardly in a tuxedo.

"what's this?"

"huh? oh! that was for homecoming! peter took that nice girl.. what's her name again.." may thought for a second. "lizzy alien or something."

"liz allen." i muttered.

"yeah! you know her?"

i nodded.

"yeah, actually, i do." i looked at peter.

-

"it was so nice meeting you!" may fished as she hugged me.

she waved again as she got in her car.

once she pulled out of the driveway i turned to peter.

"seriously? homecoming?"

word count- 670 words