sixteen

(i accidentally published this. if anyone saw something you got a spoiler oops)

i'm a little bummed that tom has a girlfriend. like i'm so happy he's happy but it's just so sudden. i wish we could've seen more of them hanging out and denying stuff instead of me waking up and just getting hit with a brick wall

BUT THANK YOU FOR 4K AH <3

-

july 28

now that peter and i were official i felt a lot better going out with him. we would go to walmart and just play around with the toys and would end up leaving with avocados for homemade face masks. or we would go to hot topic and i would freak out over all of the stranger things merch and would walk out with pretty much everything.

i would post a ton of peter pictures. always on my story but apparently always a big deal. i noticed the comments people were leaving on my posts so i decided to do something about it.

"peter?"

"yeah, babe?"

i blushed as he looked up at me.

"i think we should do a video together. well two, one for my channel and one for yours."

he nodded.

"yeah, okay." he smiled.

"so i was thinking for mine we do a q&a. and your friend... ned? he can pick out the answers. and for yours we can do whatever you want and it should be posted like a day after i post mine? so it can have the word 'girlfriend' in it? if you want."

he walked up to me and lifted my chin to look up at him. he pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

"i would love that."

-

i decided to tweet about it and then let the questions roll in as i set up my camera. i decide to set up in my room so we would just sit on my bed. peter asked ned and he agreed. when i went to check my phone the tweet had blown up. everyone wanted to know about peter and i. it made me kind of nervous. we had only decided to do 13 questions so it wasn't much but it didn't make me any less nervous.

(a/n: ysn means your ship name i just couldn't add the slashes)

"ready?" i asked as peter walked in. he nodded.

"ned just sent me the tweets."

"let's get started then."

-

"hi! welcome back to my channel! i'm y/n incase you're new!" i smiled and turned to peter.

"today i'm here with peter parker!"

he smiled and waved.

"so a lot of people have been asking about us. so today we decided to answer your questions. also ned leeds chose these for us! so thank you." i laughed before turning to peter who had the first question. he laughed.