thirty nine

y'all 🥺 it chapter two broke my heart. i finished the book on monday so i could watch it on friday and i still wasn't ready for my heart to be crushed like that even tho i knew the ending ):

october 25

peter and i were on our way to a meetup. hot topic asked us if we were up for it. we said yes and tweeted the information.

basically you just go to the hot topic at the certain mall and ask for a wristband, there was limited wristbands, and then the next day you went with your wristband and lined up.

i was scrolling through twitter and saw so many fans were going. i was beyond excited. i looked up at peter. my head was in his lap. (seatbelts? who's she?)

"i'm excited and nervous."

"me too." peter leaned down to kiss my lips.

"we're here." the driver said back to us.

i sat up and saw the entrance was lined with fans. the doors were cleared by barricades on both sides of the door.

"we got time?" i asked peter.

he checked his watch.

"we got time."

as the car stopped peter and i got out on his side, the side towards the parking lot. as soon as we were out we linked hands. the cheering started when the car appears but now it was almost deafening as peter and i walked from beside the car to face everyone.

we waved as we went to the left barricade. we took pictures with about 10 people before going to the right. people constantly screamed out names as we took more pictures. we then waved again as we went through the door.

there was a security guard waiting for us.

"i'll be taking you to where you'll be meeting everyone."

we nodded. we went through the back hallways, keeping us hidden. after a few minutes we heard some talking, then the security guard pushed open a door. it revealed the center of the mall with a small stage. there was a ginormous line of people that twisted around 20 times.

there was even people on the 2nd floor looking down. then there was people behind the stage with a barricade keeping them out.

i looked at peter and breathed out nervously.he smiled and kiss me quickly before pulling me through the door with him. the cheering was insane. i winced slightly before we started waving again as we got up on stage. a man suddenly ran towards us and handed us mics. we thanked him.

peter put the microphone to his lips, more cheering. he put the microphone down and laughed.

"hi!" he said happily into the mic.

"i'm peter!"

"i'm y/n." i laughed lightly.

we then waited for the cheering to die down.

"we're so excited to meet all of you." peter smiled again.

"i cant believe there's so many people here. wow." i let out a laugh. this caused more cheering.

"we shouldn't get started." we then put our microphones down.

the first girl walked up to us excitedly.