eleven

march 20

i woke up in a big shirt and shorts. i was met with the flowers peter got me on the white nightstand next to my bed. i smiled and hid my face in my pillow. my breath tasted bad so i went to brush my teeth before spreading some of the flowers on my sheets. i took a picture and captioned it before posting it on instagram.

i opened my messages with peter and quickly typed out a "hi i miss you

i opened my messages with peter and quickly typed out a "hi i miss you."

i jumped up happily and decided to make myself look presentable

i jumped up happily and decided to make myself look presentable. so i brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun. i ate toast quickly and was getting out popcorn when there was a knock on the door.

i opened it excitedly and was met with peter in jeans, a hoodie and his converse. his hair was wet so his curls were curly than normal. he was holding a bag which i ignored for the moment as i hugged him.

"you're here!"

he hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

"do you mind if i change," he asked as he set the bag down.

"no, the restroom is down that hallway second door on the left."

he thanked me and reached into the bag and left. i took the time to put popcorn into the microwave. when he came out it was halfway done.

he was wearing sweatpants and looked adorable. he snaked his arms around my waist from behind and propped his chin on my shoulder.

"hi," he whispered.

i could feel his breath on my neck making me shiver.

"hey pete," i turned and kissed the top of his head.

he smiled at me making me blush. i then turned my attention back to the popcorn.

-

we were currently on my bed with a bowl of popcorn, half full, to the right of us along with many opened bags of candy. my head was resting on peters bare chest along with my hand as i traced random shapes and lines on it. he had his arm around my shoulder as we both looked at the tv.

occasionally we would laugh at a joke. i then paused the show, sat up and turned to face a surprised peter parker.

"lets talk," i said plainly.

"okay? about what?"

he then sat up too and slipped on his shirt, grey with some star wars reference on it.

"i don't know, just, tell me stuff."

he thought about it for a second and then started talking.

"when i was little, i never thought i would be famous," he started. "i wanted to be a chef. which is ironic because i am probably the worst cook ever," i laughed as he smiled. "mj, liz and ned? they're my best friends. i've known them since high school."

"really?"

he nodded.

"we all decided to make youtube channels as a joke," he laughed. "we didn't think it would amount to anything. we just wanted to, you know, have fun." i nodded. "and now we're... here."

so that's how we spent the rest of the day. talking about our hopes, our dreams, our futures and just everything. in the back of my mind i could here a voice saying, "you're going too fast. you're falling too fast. you're going to get hurt."

but how could i listen to it when peter parker was smiling right in front of me??

wc- 570 words