thirty two

so,,, i made a timeline for the rest of the story and i didn't want to have any GIANT time skips so,,, there's going to be 84 chapters 😔 if you guys don't want that i can definitely make all of the chapters brief summaries and only make the important stuff chapters?

september 15

peter and i were now fully settled into our home. so we decided it was time to record the video. we also chose to post it on peters channel, since last time we posted on mine.

i currently sat on our bed in front of the camera.

"i'm nervous." i muttered as peter checked if it was focused.

"don't be." he looked up and smiled from behind it.

he then pressed record and sat next to me.

"okay, i'll talk first?" peter asked.

i nodded. he nodded back then we both turned to the camera.

"hey guys! so this video is going to be a.. pretty important one!" peter then looked at me. "as you guys know y/n and i haven't been active on social media recently."

he nodded signaling it was my turn to take over.

"we've actually been really busy. we always want you guys to know what's going on but it's been pretty hectic lately." i explained. "peter and i, have a pretty big announcement."

peter then got up to get dodge, who was chewing on peter's shoe lace.

"we got a dog!" peter said excitedly. "this is dodge! i think he's 11 weeks now. and we absolutely love him with our entire hearts."

peter then handed me dodge.

"the next announcement is..." i trailed off.

"we moved!" peter said excitedly.

"this is where things are going to get sappy, sorry." i said making peter laugh.

"peter and i became friends because of well you guys. we would've never been here without you. so we wanted to say thank you." i smiled.

"y/n and i have only been official for two months but we decided to take this step and we really hope you guys can support us."

-

after a whole house tour, excluding the front because privacy, peter and i were exhausted. we were laying in bed as dodge ran around us, barking. he then ran out and came back with his leash.

peter and i looked at dodge, then each other, then dodge again.

"not it." we said in unison.

"peter." i inhaled. "i am going to have to carry your children and then push them out of my body. you don't get to 'not it.'"

"wait, so, you want kids?" peter sat up quickly.

i sat up and held his face in my hands.

"peter, baby, i love you. but go walk dodge. we'll talk when you get back." i said before laying back down.

peter nodded and kissed my lips quickly. he then clipped on dodge's leash to his collar and picked him up. a minute or so later i heard the door close.

when peter returned he came up alone.

"dodge is sleeping, he's so tired." he explained as he took off his shoes.

peter and i then settled ourselves. peter was on his back with his arm around me. i was on his chest with my arm around his torso. his other hand was holding the one i had around him.

"so.. kids." peter exhaled.

"i don't want to freak you out. i'm going to explain what my thoughts are okay?" i looked at peter and he nodded.

"before i met you, i didn't really need kids. i could live my life without them." i explained. "but now that we're together and all moved in. i could see it, you know?"

peter smiled and nodded.

"not now, but maybe in the future. a mini you and me, running around and playing with dodge." i smiled at the thought. "it just seems perfect."

"so.. one day?" peter asked.

he moved the arm that was around me and started petting my hair gently.

i closed my eyes and whispered, "one day."

word count- 677 words